Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FINAL GARBAGE SOKS POSTTTTTT R58

2»

Comments

• Oh, yeah, if you're talking about Rytlock early on I scripted the hell out of that.
    Can you make me one? Without it hacking my comp crashing my shit? :D
  • edited September 2013
    You know the best part? You all let her archive six kingdoms in the top ten. You have nobody to blame but yourselves :/

She gave me the run down on how she won the round, you guys are seriously the collection of the dumbest SK players I have ever seen.
  • it wasn't me i was dead didn't recreate
  • What I really wonder is how long I could have kept Gravity going if Cory hadn't started posting on the pfs again. I don't think anyone had any idea what was going on.
  • You know the best part? You all let her archive six kingdoms in the top ten. You have nobody to blame but yourselves :/

She gave me the run down on how she won the round, you guys are seriously the collection of the dumbest SK players I have ever seen.
    can't blame them. we killed anyone with a brain and left only idiots to roam around the rest of the universe
  • You know the best part? You all let her archive six kingdoms in the top ten. You have nobody to blame but yourselves :/

can't blame them. we killed anyone with a brain and left only idiots to roam around the rest of the universe
    That's why I died first ;)
  • What I really wonder is how long I could have kept Gravity going if Cory hadn't started posting on the pfs again. I don't think anyone had any idea what was going on.
    I told the person who was AL before you and another in his sector that you may not be Cory (You didn't send me any response to my messages which was very weird), and to investigate. Obviously, they didn't.

Guys, try and have a late war this round. Most of the intelligent actives die way too early. Hopefully, a lack of multi's will allow us to have a good, clean round this time.
  • tbh I dunno how Cory dealt with that many messages I just ignored half of them because I didn't know how well he knew certain people. Part of why I was pretty shocked that it lasted as long as it did.

i think the biggest giveaway was probably that it matched ips with rytlock because I was too lazy to bother concealing it properly(pretty much all 3 of my kds did, if beanland's tools were still around it'd have been retardedly obvious all round). Once Gravity realized that "Cory" wasn't Cory I had to ditch the evidence asap, and fortunately there was a trouble mode kd in that sector that I was able to aid all my pop to so I could die in like 5 minutes before anyone could figure it out
  • tbh I dunno how Cory dealt with that many messages I just ignored half of them because I didn't know how well he knew certain people. Part of why I was pretty shocked that it lasted as long as it did.

i think the biggest giveaway was probably that it matched ips with rytlock because I was too lazy to bother concealing it properly(pretty much all 3 of my kds did, if beanland's tools were still around it'd have been retardedly obvious all round). Once Gravity realized that "Cory" wasn't Cory I had to ditch the evidence asap, and fortunately there was a trouble mode kd in that sector that I was able to aid all my pop to so I could die in like 5 minutes before anyone could figure it out
    Lol. My IRL group mate texted me asking about posting a missile target and that's when I came to the pfs to find out I was being bashed for turning on some alliance I never heard of. Well played by all.

And yes, logging in to 5-8 messages every few hours makes me never ever want to AL again.