Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

End round predictions?

edited December 2011 in Game Talk
I figure 2 things will happen..

1. Biscuits and Nexus NAP for majority of the rest of the round, and the new alliance that replaces CM will get farmed along with the rest of the Uni.
2. Biscuits teams up with the #2 alliance (CM or newly reformed alliance with CM sectors) , GTR (if it last, im sure it will), and whats left of the small uni and gangbang on Nexus..

any other thoughts?

Comments

• You should have found an excuse to get yourself killed a long time ago.
  • PS>>

This leads me to believe that Biscuits is the most important alliance this round :O
    i figure i would just build LDs... and log out and repeat a few times on my phone throughout the day while at work. LOADS of fun best round of SK so far man!
    i figure i would just build LDs... and log out and repeat a few times on my phone throughout the day while at work. LOADS of fun best round of SK so far man!
    Haha sounds like a plan.

• I predict I will finally die after being an off and on kt for a week now.
  • negneg
    edited December 2011
    i predict you will make another retarded post and another and another until everybody finally balls up and tells you to fuck off

oops thats happening right now
  • i predict you will make another retarded post and another and another until everybody finally balls up and tells you to fuck off

oops thats happening right now

I wish i had a time machine so i could go back in time and loan your parents the money for an abortion..

Good day sir..

• im having a hard time believing that people these days cant afford a coat hanger

your story is full of holes and you know it
  • edited December 2011
    I win...nuff said.

Neg, TJ said "Back in time" You said "These days"... Your brain is full of holes...
  • lol the biggest burn is losing to hg by contradiction
  • negneg
    edited December 2011
    didnt take long to figure it out
  • edited December 2011
    Ill give bcart/crash/any mod $5 bucks to put Neg on a auto delete script....Guy is the worst troll ever,He isnt even entertaining.
  • gud jkoe m8 keeep em cumin
  • edited December 2011
    And again negs posts are lacking any substance or any thing even resembling a decent post,Now I need to stop responding to you know before I bring actual entertainment value to your threads. God I wish we could still block ppl...
  • Neg touches small kids
  • would like to take the opportunity to welcome lynog back to the pfs, his short absence has not gone unnoticed, and his courteous and delicate approach to forum matters has been missed
  • I predict I will finally die after being an off and on kt for a week now.
    My prediction came true. I win!!!!!
  • would like to take the opportunity to welcome lynog back to the pfs, his short absence has not gone unnoticed, and his courteous and delicate approach to forum matters has been missed
    thanks bud i appreciate it
  • If it were to happen, it would have happened. Nexus has too many large kingdoms now.
  • Ill give bcart/crash/any mod $5 bucks to put Neg on a auto delete script....Guy is the worst troll ever,He isnt even entertaining.
  • Ill give bcart/crash/any mod $5 bucks to put Neg on a auto delete script....Guy is the worst troll ever,He isnt even entertaining.
    + 2

• edited December 2011
    Ill give bcart/crash/any mod $5 bucks to put me on a auto delete script....Guy is the worst troll ever,He isnt even entertaining.

• Ill give bcart/crash/any mod $5 bucks to put me on a auto delete script....Guy is the worst troll ever,He isnt even entertaining.

• Ill give bcart/crash/any mod $5 bucks to put me on a auto delete script....Guy is the worst troll ever,He isnt even entertaining.

• BTW whoever called that all the top KDs would band together and farm the universe, you win the prize.
  • Doesn't that happen every round there isn't a couple decent alliances around?
  • none with BALLS
  • No sound now. I'm guessing you're one of the pussies.

Supertramps is now literally half the universe, and almost completely the top half. Fuck this, I'm building all offense and PFs the next week and I'm going to ruin some pussies score.