Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Delete Every Account In FBSK

edited December 2011 in Suggestions
Entire server FULL of multies. BTW how am I supposed to scroll on my phone? I cant scroll the page within a page crap.

Comments

• I want to throw the server out the window!
  • Should download my custom fbsk layout and open in your browser. Its formatted to be just like Terra Nova/Centaurus just without the chat frame. Menu bar is on the left hand side. Link is in the SK tools thread.
  • edited December 2011
    It's a sign that you should not be using facebook. They want to password protect to track anything you ever say online, and then use it against you. Stop encouraging them. My local newspaper just went to this format. Now if you have anything negative to say they know who you are. Too many people were actually posting news which the site itself completely lacked. They didn't like that.
  • edited December 2011
    FB likes to delete posts I make. Two weeks ago I made a post stating FB mobile was designed by monkeys. The next day my post was no longer there. Im not sure if it is a program or someones job (FBi) to delete my posts. The one thing that is certain is that im being watched.
    Trust no one.
  • We're all being watched, didn't you know we gave up our freedoms long ago in favor of a surveillance state? 1984 much?
  • edited December 2011
    I was getting ready for work and some court show was on. The plaintiff said that she had a dog in the house. The defendant denied it. Out comes the facebook transcript of her friend telling her that she isn't alone she has Fido or something to keep her company. One post, by another person on her facebook. Gavel drops in favor of the plaintiff.

An acquaintance of mine had the cops called on him for domestic disturbance. He went to jail. When he gets home he tries to yell at her on facebook. She messaged him first and he was ignorant of the situation and replied. Coupled with claims of battery he still can't see his kid. Another friend of hers, not known to him, tells him they should meet up through facebook. When he meets her she runs out of his parents house screaming rape. The cops come he goes to jail. Again, facebook is the medium. Only this time it's in his favor because she was talking to the girl and set the whole thing up. She didn't want him to see his kid and likely payed the girl to do this. His lawyer had the transcipts. I'm not a fan it is very 1984 as Lews stated.
  • Facebook is the devil
  • Facebook is the devil
    You mean Lynog's the devil and Facebook is hell?
  • Just delete the top 9 players in FBSK right now.