Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The state of SK these days

edited December 2011 in Game Talk

Comments

• MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Errr, is the container half empty or half full, I can't tell... What are you saying??? ;-)
  • Looks like that one would be alliance protected
  • It's a jar but definitely not open.
  • WHAT?????? I thought a jar meant partially open. This shit is so confusing.
  • edited December 2011
  • is that a jar of jar-jar or is that a jar-jar of jar?

wait..what?
  • Its a jar of jar-jar, ajar
  • its a ajar jar of jar-jar
  • edited December 2011
    I been in like 3 alliances that refuse to use TopSox threads "I make it and it gets deleted" then ppl cry about being farmed cuz there under defended...Priceless...
  • Who would want to delete a top kd sox thread LOL
  • Its like in 1 round half the ppl here forgot how to play..You seen some of these soks?
  • yeah, i was looking and saw the Defense and was like ok thats not bad, then I saw the land....there are kingdoms with 2x my land with 5000 less defense points then me :)

I know that you get in your head, Im a top Kingdom so i dont have to have as much D but GEEEZ
  • I just saw 2 ppl my size and they have 50k less lds then me...And the guy I just rolled only had 10k lds on 2k land...Bout to unturtle and roll all u bishes!
  • john, get on AIM or pm me on s1 LOL
  • edited December 2011
    Who would want to delete a top kd sox thread LOL
    People that have multiple accounts that are in other alliances of course. Cheaters are too lazy to disguise anything these days. It's almost always your first guess. I get hate mail if I build upon a theory because the more you think about things the farther away from the answer you get, and it also puts forth more arguable points. If you post 99 truths and 1 is false that's all people will focus on. They don't want an SoK thread because they have access to the accounts being posted.
  • Well the guys in the top 10 can basically run lower defence this round because they are all napped to each other.
  • Well the guys in the top 10 can basically run lower defence this round because they are all napped to each other.
    Next round this will all change

Daddy is signing up again

• Next round this will all change

Daddy is signing up again

Ayyeeee Papi

• i love it when they call me paaaaaappa, i only smoke blunts if they rolled proooooppa
  • the state of sk is mobo. sadly
  • the state of sk is mobo. sadly
    stop being racist

• Party Raccoon had a top SoX thread!
    and the people that aren't in their little circlejerk get killed off when they look like they could be a threat.

i hope you come back next round and prove me wrong lynog.

i really hope you do. hell i might even help you out.
  • negneg
    edited December 2011
    and chaoshit you've made the hitlist

i've seen some of your theorycrafting and you're an absolute deadshit.

if you didn't have those naps then you would be nowhere near the top 10

fuck the retards playing this game right now
  • Am i right in thinking you have recently come back to SK neg?

This happens every round, our group gets top and starts attacking the rest of the top 5/10, which....you know is the point of starkingdoms, attacking building and war.

A lot of crying happens then we are killed for some rediculous reason, the other kds then turtle and do fuck all for the rest of the round.

Difference this round is we didnt play so they could nap turtle from the beginning