Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

President of SK Returns for 5th Term

edited August 2013 in General
Have no fear, Dole is here!

::Throws cookies at everyone.::

Comments

• You mean this isn't a bot post. Shhhiiii
  • Lol. Can I be the queen? I have nice stiletto's:D
  • edited August 2013
    Not necessarily gay... Could just be done nice stilettos... No, you're right. It's definitely gay.
    EDIT: Oh wait... DISCLAIMER!!! Nude Conduct!

• Pure cocksucker, Nobody can be so gay for so long on the interwebs without eating copious amounts of cock irl.
  • Yes lynog, I want your cock, feed it to me like the slutty bitch I am, I yearn for it like a rapist does his first day in prison. MAKE ME YOUR BITCH LYNOG, YOU MUST UNDERSTAND I NEED THIS, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW! LIKE A FIBONACCI SPIRAL THAT MUST SPIRAL OUT TO GRAB THE RANDOM AND UNKNOWN AND EMBRACE IT FOR HIS OWN.

Oops, caps lock... anyways... /sarcasm.
  • Yes lynog, I want your cock, feed it to me like the slutty bitch I am, I yearn for it like a rapist does his first day in prison. MAKE ME YOUR BITCH LYNOG, YOU MUST UNDERSTAND I NEED THIS, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW! LIKE A FIBONACCI SPIRAL THAT MUST SPIRAL OUT TO GRAB THE RANDOM AND UNKNOWN AND EMBRACE IT FOR HIS OWN.

Oops, caps lock... anyways... /sarcasm.
    i know you wanted my comment to be about you mate, but it was about Dole. How could i come to the conclusion someone suck by them posting a big pair of titties?

Use your brain scrub i was talking about that cookie throwing bumder

• Oh damn... well... I still want the cock lyn, don't be stingie ;)
  • You know you love it Lynog. Quit hatin.
  • Dole even let Cory Newb pick which avy he'd use in the PFs.
  • Dole even let Cory Newb pick which avy he'd use in the PFs.
    ^^
  • Tmonsta is stealing my cookie idea again!
  • Stealing, pssh, you admitted your jealousy of my brilliant marketing strategy years ago and that you wished you had my brilliance. ER remembers all Dank, ALL.
  • Stealing, pssh, you admitted your jealousy of my brilliant marketing strategy years ago and that you wished you had my brilliance. ER remembers all Dank, ALL.
    ^^

• I'd be disappointed if you hadn't been asking Shining.