Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Goodbye to SK

edited August 2013 in General
It's been an ok time here I suppose i've done some top kingdoms and some shitty ones and my lucks been bad the past few rounds. Just don't feel like sticking around in all of this. Wish I would of gotten one more round to play against Lynog to show that I wasn't the newb that he talked to those rounds ago.

Wish it would of been a good last round but wanted to help Flazer win a war/round so plans change XD. Good luck to you all
Anyway i'll be on aim somewhat and on skype so track me down to talk if you feel like it

Comments

• wrf ian? are u serious?
  • OK, see you next round :-D
  • See ya. It was fun taking you out Ian aka the master. :)
  • edited August 2013
    LMFAO at helping Flazer or thinking Lynog won't call you a noob forever regardless of what you do. That's so noob of you. Other than that I will miss you in the forum. Peace.
  • Hit it on the head, Ian. It's been more repetitive lately than ever, hard to log on somedays :p
  • to jester yea i am lol

weedland nah i don't think so

corynewb lol first round we met I suppose not to worried about dying die every round usually first 2 weeks or so though this week was my worst kingdom in a long time.

Dank get me on dota2 sometime soon actually getting better

zeal yes it does
  • Ian, you are leaving because it's been too long since you have been in a Dole alliance. Obviously.
  • obviously dole q.q the time we were in the same sector or the time we had the civil war in friendship was the most fun I think while i've been on sk though
  • You can't have fun on SK without the Dole, it's in the bylaws.
  • I hadn't logged into s1 for a couple days, wtf just happened :(
  • Sorry to see you go Ian, thanks for giving me an epic round last round, It was fun.
  • ah it was good meeting you though rohan, last round was pretty fun wish hadn't of been kt'd out ofthe gate after a multi raping though haha.

But it is what it is I suppose, people keep bothering me to come back and read the thread
  • ah it was good meeting you though rohan, last round was pretty fun wish hadn't of been kt'd out ofthe gate after a multi raping though haha.

But it is what it is I suppose, people keep bothering me to come back and read the thread
    Well, without you, it'll just be me manipulating and pulling the strings, I know no one wants that shit hehehe ;)
  • It's been an ok time here I suppose i've done some top kingdoms and some shitty ones and my lucks been bad the past few rounds. Just don't feel like sticking around in all of this. Wish I would of gotten one more round to play against Lynog to show that I wasn't the newb that he talked to those rounds ago.

Wish it would of been a good last round but wanted to help Flazer win a war/round so plans change XD. Good luck to you all
    Anyway i'll be on aim somewhat and on skype so track me down to talk if you feel like it
    Dont have to prove anything to me nigga, i believe you when you say you've improved no end, i'd even like to think i helped it some with advice/tips n tricks. If your guna carry on gaming me an dogtown are guna start playing ff14, hit me up on AIM if you interested.
  • lynog man you helped a good bit and it was fun talking to ya even though i killed you a few times lol. And yea i stuck with ff 14 version 1 through that crappy shit so i'll probably be on reborn haha i'll send my id over and stuff.

Who are you shining?

fuck you botking q.q
  • Bots killed it, on pf's AND in game.
  • I feel ya man sk just isn't the same.
    Hit us up on ffxiv we should have a pretty solid crew going static parties and all that.

Also a note to everyone else, come play GoC its more competition than sk with almost not Bots and an active admin. We could really use the player base.
  • I feel ya man sk just isn't the same.
    Hit us up on ffxiv we should have a pretty solid crew going static parties and all that.

Also a note to everyone else, come play GoC its more competition than sk with almost not Bots and an active admin. We could really use the player base.
  • What server did you guys pick for ffxiv anyway
  • i picked another but dog is making me migrate over (when i finally get my codes off the cunts)
  • His missus is tightening his collar

Not enough free time anymore

This is how it all starts...