Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

S2 Boobs.

edited November 2011 in General
TITS OR GTFO.

Comments

• amen. preach brotha
  • Thats what i call some good old clean fun.
  • Thats my sister.
  • Thats my sister.
    Tell her to show her second half.
  • I think she could use another hand, or two...
  • I would slide down a razor blade with my cock hanging out and land in a pool of vinegar just to be entered into a lottery where I would have the chance to smell the fingers of her gynecologist
  • I would slide down a razor blade with my cock hanging out and land in a pool of vinegar just to be entered into a lottery where I would have the chance to smell the fingers of her gynecologist
    Unfortunately, I am her gynacologist...and you don't wanna know where my fingers have been...all of them.
    Wat.
    Wat.
    I think you mean tWat?

• that hurt lews....that cut deep
  • that hurt lews....that cut deep
    Deep like a razor blade?

hehe
  • The only good thread in the pf's
  • This thread starts off good but then fails to deliver
  • s2 boobs generate more income while s1 boobs are probed more
  • we now know qwj is a virgin.
  • look who decided to pop in and join us, the scousers dinner :-))
    I'm hella confused. I seriously thought you were gay? Then again here you have this hot chick rubbing her tits and all you want is a gynecologists finger. NVM I sorted it out.
  • Did you guys just lose your sense of humor or something? jesus christ...
    I'm hella confused. I seriously thought you were gay? Then again here you have this hot chick rubbing her tits and all you want is a gynecologists finger. NVM I sorted it out.

Talking about gays again...wow, just...wow.

Anguis :-)) be careful what you say everyone, SKs resident cry-rager is back!
  • mmmm vagina.. Uhh i mean tits