Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am shocked...

edited November 2011 in General
By how many people here I thought to be open minded about things,. are so damn closed minded about everything. Even a little bit of a change for the better they act like little kids or old people. "We r feer de changgge!" Everything that comes up that is an idea that deviates from the GUIDELINES set down from the older players years ago... They get scared and pull out the flame guns. Lost alot of respect that I had for a few of you. Im sure your going to act like I am the noob in this situation, but I can promise its you and how you react to suggestion to change. I am sure that the definition of a suicider/open/Anti Turtle/ Turtle, All those things need to be updated to suit the change of the game. I am sure everyone is going to keep doing what they want... calling his alliance a bunch of crappy KD builders, Then they still follow. Good thing Victus theory of SK turning into a bunch of sheep is almost right on the money. You wouldn't have anyone to lead.

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Nobody disagrees people should be allowed to rebuild defense. But going antiturtle to begin with his consequences. Accept them for what they are. Cant change that, people will always abandon defense when they want to get revenge. This round also proves that there are no player rules anymore, the rounds ALs have decided which rules they want to enforce.

• It would help if the suggested changes weren't so stupid.
  • They are not that far fetched! Whats so wrong with re naming terms? I know in wrestling they added weight classes because so many people where In between. Why not add more classifications for how you defense is situated?
  • Really.... a second thread to cry about anti turtles getting hit. This is not rocket freakin science. If you build a high offense kd with no defense you will get eaten up. Such is life in a war game. If you want to make big hits make a top kd that has good defense and offense. If your kd is low on the food chain you need more defense and a smaller offense. That is just the way it is. STFU about it.
  • Call it what you want, it's still free land if you build that dumb/send out that much.
  • Im not crying about the Anti Turtles. I am crying about the fact that your all closed to this.
  • I made fun of hazza because he complicated things for no reason. Ajar gets 2 hits open gets 2 hits why the fuk have different terms.

Theres a difference between being closed minded and flat out disagreeing. Giving reasons why its a bad idea is the difference.
  • He has a point. The name thing is a little silly. But the base of his idea is good.
  • Ajar? Hahaha!!

That's the funniest thing I ever heard. What about unclosed :)
  • hazzas idea is idiotic. stfu and stop crying over your shit kd. make a good kd and not utter junk you wont have any problems
  • The base of his idea still sucks.
  • The base idea is awesome. Its logically the next step in the rule book. lol. your just all closed to it. how many times do i have to say dont protect an anti turtle that is just out for revenge. Protect the Anti Turtle that is attempting to change his KD back to a decently defended KD.

Also, I like unclosed. or eyes wide shut.
  • Btw, I protect Anti turtles that keep 40% defense, under that you are asking to get KTd.
  • If your caught. Change your KD back to a normal defend KD. not a even bigger AT. I am just saying you guys are throwing the KD away. saying start over chump. When he could recover the KD just fine if people let him. but we need to be active and know that to help we need to change the rule.
  • Wtf. Why did the kd have to go antiturtle to begin with?
  • Wtf. Why did the kd have to go antiturtle to begin with?
  • What the confusion seems to be, is that a well made KD wont be made antiturtle without being gangbanged. If youbare sent into antiturtle mode, you were so borderline to begin with. Furthermore these kds are often protected before that time comes, and if your alliance wont enforce protectiom then a rule change wont fix it.

• We arent closed minded about changes. The problem is that the suggestion is fucking stupid so stop wasting your time with it.
  • We arent closed minded about changes. The problem is that the suggestion is fucking stupid so stop wasting your time with it.
  • We arent open minded about changes. The problem is that the suggestion is fucking intelligent so stop insulting our mind with it.
    I felt left out... :(
  • I want my anti turtle back turtle back turtle back. I want my anti turtle back turtle back turtle back. Staaaarkingdoms. anti turtle.
  • The way i see it being an Anti-Turtle is a strategy much like R/R its frowned upon so its stupid to do it. Do it at your own risk, you get left with the consequences. Seeking them out is a big of a dick move but if discovered then so be it, its a strategy will risked to choose they can life with the decision.

Its a war game and KDs die if they didnt then whats the point the only people that last the longest are those smart enough to either stay out of the lime light or build good KD's.

If AT's are killed so easily then its a strategy that should be abandoned by any smart player.
  • A few round ago another group of nub leaders tried to protect anti-turtles. It was hilarious.
  • edited June 2012
    Ill play by whatever rules we agree on if and only if they are applied in the same fashion to all kingdoms. Thats all Ive ever asked for. Fenris was the only alliance that ever carried through. I still had to kick and scream but they always relented. When they could no longer do it they left and the games been straight downhill fullspeed without brakes ever since. Busting xheaters was a lot of fun but thats no longer an option. Instead the alliances go oh no thats Dank dont give him what he asks for that will build up FC. So what if it does why should it matter if its the right thing to do? You would think that killing a cheater I bust was the ultimate sin on this game and you know what... it is. I go after top kingdoms on their friends list and preventing the KT is a victory to them even though Im almost the last FC left.
  • dont you ever tire of talking out of your anus? that thing must be chapped beyond belief
  • I never saw that picture ^^^^^ awesome