Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Romance of the three kingdoms

edited August 2013 in Game Talk
Type mobile three kingdoms in google playstore. It is a bit like starkingdoms an rts. It's been around since nes it is a good game. I think it has one month rounds but I am not sure yet. The English is pretty bad and amusing.

Comments

• edited August 2013
    Type mobile three kingdoms in google playstore. It is a bit like starkingdoms an rts. It's been around since nes it is a good game. I think it has one month rounds but I am not sure yet. ***The English is pretty bad and amusing***.
    Kind of like you.

• any of you scrubs guna be playing ff14 v.2? its open beta for the next two days. Hit me up if you are.
  • Flaz will be all over this
  • Final Fantasy?

FF7 FTW!
  • They sent me a key months ago (Don't remember what phase) but couldn't be bothered after the disaster that was FFXIV v1.0. Might play v2.0, we'll see.
  • Open beta just started so get on it.
  • 2.0 is amazing compared to the original release
  • edited August 2013
    Gryate #15478 if you sign up. I think sk folks could form a clan and own this game. It's kingdom building and tick based. You capture lands and build armies.

Oh yeah if you sign up click war twice to find kingdoms. It drove me crazier trying to figure that out.
  • I was thinking about it lynog. We'll see, I'll probably give it a shot.
  • I was thinking about it lynog. We'll see, I'll probably give it a shot.
    i stopped after the first beta. it took unbearably long to do anything. with the most tedious quests
  • I got to play open last night for a bit and enjoyed it ill be grinding away at it tonight if anyone else wants to join.
  • if it has music as stupid as lotro no
    if it is in any form similar to any rehash of wow no
    if i can random stats at the start for a 1/100000000 chance for perfect stats no
    if it isnt purely on the form of fantasy and medieval no
    if you think it isnt any of the following and depending when i beat the current game im playing msg me up
  • if it has music as stupid as lotro no
    if it is in any form similar to any rehash of wow no
    if i can random stats at the start for a 1/100000000 chance for perfect stats no
    if it isnt purely on the form of fantasy and medieval no
    if you think it isnt any of the following and depending when i beat the current game im playing msg me up
    so you're guna play then?
  • if its not p2p or p2w
  • you are asian flaz you have no choice but to play it.
  • if its not p2p or p2w
    it is p2p, 12 dollars a month i think
  • nty sry unless someone wants to pay for me to play