Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scavenger Hunt

15678911»

Comments

• edited January 2012
    Yes, it is in fact a giant ice dome constructed in the middle of summer, it's the only thing we could think of to prevent Ixta from conquering this defenseless country >_>

And i was trying to get a better pic Lews but it's extremely difficult trying to get a picture of a car coming towards you while driving a manual transmission car around some winding streets without crashing :P Plus my 'shop skills aren't that pro anyway... wish they were though, would have made this game so much easier...
    You coulda driven with your left hand and had a camera in your right hand and chased after that yellow car driving down the opposite direction and taken a picture :P

You might not have been able to post that picture as the camera would be in the hands of crash investigators but leave a note somewhere so they can post the picture online.
  • Gonna be another game of this soon? Gotta say this game is more interesting than SK by far.
  • I completely agree x100% with Mages.
  • I can run another game if there's interest. It'll have to wait until the Scallywag games are done though. :P
  • screw scalliwags
  • I can run another game if there's interest. It'll have to wait until the Scallywag games are done though. :P
    And try make it none region specific, at least for earlier rounds, remember some of us dont live in the states...hehe or have cars due to cheapness
  • From what I saw there wasn't really any region specific rounds.

Could start signups for this now?
  • What did you think was region specific lews? I very deliberately tried to be careful about that. Not having a car... well, I don't know how to help you with that. Not everything can be a common household item or this would get boring very quickly. :P