Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WWIV: Witches Win!

Comments

• Maybe everyones sleepin in for the holidays.
  • I just dont want to vote unless i know someone is guilty, guess ill just do a random pick and say phantom for lynch and mayor
  • edited December 2011
    Mal was Elected Mayor, Lux the Nurse was Lynched.

-NIGHT HAS BEGUN-
  • Mages the Compass Bearer has died during the night.

-DAY HAS BEGUN-
  • Sciento for major, Zeal for Lynch!
  • Sci for Mayor, Zeal for Lynch i suppose.
  • Sci for mayor Zeal for lynch.
  • Kashaph
    12-03-2011
    04:55 PM ET (US)
    we vote mal :P
    Ixtaccihuatl
    12-03-2011
    02:16 PM ET (US)
    oooor if I don't get something soon, I'm just going to update the game anyway, and witches missed their kill.

Ixtaccihuatl
    12-02-2011
    08:23 PM ET (US)
    I know it's a Friday night, but I'm only waiting on the witch kill. :P I'll update the game tomorrow, as soon as I get something from you all.

Kashaph
    12-02-2011
    03:33 PM ET (US)
    Polarity check on mal i guess? any thoughts on whom to take out tonight?

Hexe
    12-02-2011
    05:01 AM ET (US)
    My boobies are neutral
    Kashaph
    11-29-2011
    07:27 PM ET (US)
    my bad guys phant is neutral :D
    Kashaph
    11-28-2011
    07:55 PM ET (US)
    looks like phant is neg
    Hexe
    11-28-2011
    06:00 PM ET (US)
    Tyrsis, positive
  • MalMal
    edited December 2011
    sci for mayor. Tormented lynch
  • Tyrsis for Mayor, Sci for lynch.
  • Sci for Mayor, Tyrsis for lynch
  • Instead of the normal random vote I would suggest tormented. The guy hardly ever speaks and if I AM positive as Hexe said then you all should know I am not a bad guy.

Hexe
    11-28-2011
    06:00 PM ET (US)
    Tyrsis, positive

Tormented lynch, phantom mayor i guess.
  • sci for mayor tormented for lynch
  • I wonder if mal is holding back some data about what the witches chose to kill, but if thats all that was actually decided on who to kill... lol. are the witches that stupid to forget to pick someone to kill? Seems the demon knows how to actually pick :-p (Unless that was the vigilante then AGH)

tyrsis, hexe can make false reports to fool the public via the mayor, so trying to rectify your standing as being a village member is not concrete at all.

these witches... lol, if I had to guess, they aren't the brightest kind of people or arent serious about playing their role. So looking through the list, I will have to pick someone that appears to be really, really dumb and/or lazy.

Bruixa hasn't posted and neither has Magjistare.
    So I will pick people who haven't voted on the 2nd day.

Only one person didnt vote yesterday and that was Lux (Ixta is a noob, 4 people didnt vote when she made that msg, not 5, neg died obv)

Ill consider the last 3 people who didnt vote, either me chefmikeb or tormented.

Ill choose the person who didn't have an excuse

Tormented for lynch, Phantom for mayor

• So after all that reasoning we are back to tormented being the best bet. Thanks.
  • and that you cant prove you are a village person either
  • edited December 2011
    The problem with that is the witches don't know who each other are so if hexe did post my name thinking I was a witch to fool the other witches into killing me they would be quite stupid.
  • its written in the rules by ixta, if I gave them the idea then more power to make it fun :-p
  • I made an edit but the point is they don't know who each other are and saying I am a townie if I were a witch makes no sense.
  • oh nvm, hexe is given the power to make the roles given to those players to become false.

thats interesting

oops lol
  • So either I caught you on your plan to get me killed because you are a witch or we are both townies putting large targets on our backs haha
  • anyone can say they are a village person, but its definitely not concrete, the electrician could have changed your polarity to positive, who knows
  • Nah, I just dont enjoy people implying they are insta safe right from the get go with no real evidence
  • MalMal
    edited December 2011
    That's all i was given. But that would have been a genius opportunity if I was a witch
  • the role of mayor can be abused hard by a witch mayor :-p
  • Sci for Mayor, Tormented for lynch
  • Tormented for lynch, Phanty for mayor.
  • tormented for lynch, sci for mayor
  • Election:
    Scientology: 9
    Phantom: 3
    Tyrsis: 1

Lynch:
    Tormented: 8
    Zeality: 2
    Scientology: 1
    Tyrsis: 1
    Sandusky: 1

Scientology is elected Mayor, Tormented the Sidekick is Dead.

-NIGHT HAS BEGUN-
  • Are we stuck in Night? NOOOOO, we are doomed.