Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sorry Darius, the person who multi raped you was Tex

edited August 2013 in General
I have very convincing information that leads me to believe it was tex, and all the kingdoms at the start of the game that were raped out of newbiemode. This includes dustinwin, bbj, moonlight, darius, his sectormates, some others as well.

The multies that were made afterwards that were used to multi rape me and jester are also tex's.

The following all had the same IP:

Subject: Multi List. Sent on July 22, 22:45:18 IPvSK2: 765-48-95-92

Flying Wombat 1:3
Stormy Weathers 1:3
She does Tai Bo 1:3
Doctor Ass 1:4
Energy Overload 1:5
Use It or Lose It 1:5
Splish Splash 1:6
Geometry Master 1:7
Sneaky Raccoon 1:8
CatLover666 1:8
Shut Ur Corn Hole 1:10
Gates of Madness 1:10
Stacked Sector 1:10
Tasty Truffles 1:10
Scooby Dooby Doo 1:10
Slow Moving Sloth 1:10
Choo Choo Coming4U 1:10
Master Barf 1:10
Crop Circles 1:11
Tickle Torture 1:11
I Robot U Noob 1:11
Pa Pe Po 1:12
ParksNRecreation 1:12
Creeeeepy Crawlies 1:12
Darth VDawg 1:14
Seething Fury 1:16
Im Jammin Mon 1:17
Other White Meat 1:18
Komodo Dragon 1:18
Naughty Bridesmaid 1:18
LetMeTellUAStory 1:18
Eye of the Tiger 1:20
Rare Bird 1:20

Del Tha Funkee 1:2
Pocket Trout 1:2
Jacbo of Valor 1:7
Edwards Gourd 1:10
Foaming Mouth 1:11

One of the following bsgIDs are used by a very good friend who hasn't been on sk for years, he msgd me someone used it.

-----------------------
Hello ***

This is an automated email from StarKingdoms.com.

I am sorry to inform you that your kingdom: Use It Or Lose It (1:5) on s1 has been destroyed.

The reason for your defeat is zero population or land.. Perhaps your kingdom's news could shed light on why this happened.

Your kingdom's stats:

Networth: 32,299 Land: 0
Population: 886 Money: 83,785
Power: 0

You can create a new account using the same account name. Thanks for playing.

Sincerely,
BSG Online Games
http://www.starkingdoms.com

-----------------

We have deduced one person fits this bill, and it is tex. Tex made a post earlier on these forums asking to sell his site for 500 dollars, and posted a xMGx sig in a kd that looks all but hidden as he does whenever he plays.

So everything that has went wrong this round, the blatant forum multies in this public forum made every day to spam shit into here. Everything that caused people to get raped this round. A person who has tried to ruin this game for his own laugh has a specific kingdom. Just saying this out.

Comments

• Tex is a joke nothing more needs to be said about the cunt
  • Why would tex do that? I never knew him to be that "childish"
  • edited August 2013
    Mrbot wasnt the one who multiraped you :p just a troll. Or if mrbot made the multis, then mrbot multid themself.
  • mrbot didn't multi rape you lol he died to during the round because of the multis. Do I think that tex did it? Yes more than likely, tex appeared at the start of the round. What I believe to be tex kingdom magically attacked 3 seconds before server went down and right as server went back up that kingdom had wls and was able to attack another kingdom safely....and it flew his banner

it fits tex to a tee.
  • and plus only like 2-3 people knew the bsg that were used...and one of them were tex the others wouldn't of multiraped themselves
  • I dont know Meadows well enough to bother defending her, but I did play in a round where she got a rank1 by doing the same thing she did this round. Cheat or not, she just seems to enjoy idly logging in to the end, if she multi'd it was definitely not for a bigger rank1 :p

Flazer got multi'd and I didn't. The multibro didn't even probe me, the only arsons I got were from players that thought I was behind the multis lol. Leads me to believe multiman was a friend of mine, but it's hard to peg who might.

Lastly, Tex was largely behind multis for a few rounds running in the round40's range, so if he's around he'd be up there with Lovsan and Kesha for my top picks of cheaters.
  • lovsan wouldn't of multi'd moony lol
  • Tex, Crash, Lynog, Meadows, JonesL... it's all the same people sharing... dur...
  • since when can Lynog make that list.... lol
  • Tex, Crash, Lynog, Meadows, JonesL... it's all the same people sharing... dur...
    Is tex even still around??
    since when can Lynog make that list.... lol
    I second the motion.
  • since when can Lynog make that list.... lol
    Do you not know dank? he cant post without mentioning lynog
  • Well let us do the math. You idiots are confused every fucking round and can't remember who cheats. I just stroll in without playing and hit 99% accuracy every time without fail. Then you morons spend the round arguing semantics of what was said. As always I know what I am talking about from history of playing... and you all remain fucking idiots.
  • Well let us do the math. You idiots are confused every fucking round and can't remember who cheats. I just stroll in without playing and hit 99% accuracy every time without fail. Then you morons spend the round arguing semantics of what was said. As always I know what I am talking about from history of playing... and you all remain fucking idiots.
    stop telling lies you drug addict

Look at this animosity, its a fucking text based online game you fucking scumbag.
    oh the irony! little do you know im cool as a cucumber just fucking around with my buddy Dank, you need to chill Dari nuub, alll those walls of texts have your emotions all over the place. You fucking scumbag. :)
  • fucking hell is he actually following you around :-))
  • fucking hell is he actually following you around :-))
    seems that way, i have another bunny boiler weirdo after me.
  • did someone say bunny?
  • more importantly what's a bunny boiler?
  • I rarely understand anything they say, its like a google translation :(
  • more importantly what's a bunny boiler?
    you guys dont know what a bunny boiler is? google it you will like what you find out. haha
  • Just for the record, when I was messaging back and forth with catlover666....the multi owner specifically said their only objective was to kill Darius. The rest was just for fun and because they were bored.
  • Just for the record, when I was messaging back and forth with catlover666....the multi owner specifically said their only objective was to kill Darius. The rest was just for fun and because they were bored.
    Another note, the multi owner was very well spoken and messaged with excellent grammar and spelling. So tiesto is out.

Hahahahahahahaaaa love u bud
  • Well, that rules out most SK players, haha. :)
  • Wow, that is quite the list of multi Kingdoms for one person to be able to manage. Whomever it is would definitely need to be able to keep everything together if he/she had messaged anyone. I can barely play one KD, how does anyone play 38 different ones?
    When you buy a premium account, there's an option you can toggle to have all your kingdoms mirror your main build.
  • Poor ducky
    Sorry I just don't see the point to having a check box and then allowing people to have multiple accounts when others are complaining about it. If I cared more about it maybe I would get all upset but alas, I capitulate.
    thats Bcart for you poor Ducky. Nobody will ever beable to read how the mans mind works. Hes Crazy

Look at this animosity, its a fucking text based online game you fucking scumbag.
    oh the irony! little do you know im cool as a cucumber just fucking around with my buddy Dank, you need to chill Dari nuub, alll those walls of texts have your emotions all over the place. You fucking scumbag. :)
    In all fairness I really did just toss his name in there to provoke his favorite response. I'm just a troll. :P
  • Wow, that is quite the list of multi Kingdoms for one person to be able to manage. Whomever it is would definitely need to be able to keep everything together if he/she had messaged anyone. I can barely play one KD, how does anyone play 38 different ones?
    When you buy a premium account, there's an option you can toggle to have all your kingdoms mirror your main build.
    Isn't there a check box that says you only have one kingdom?
    Now you are telling me with a Premium account you are allowed to have multiple accounts?
    Make up your mind, can you have multiple accounts or not? If you are going to allow it, why have the stupid check box and complain about people having multiple accounts?
    It's to limit it to premium-holders only. Paying customers are the only kind BCart cares about, so until you buy a premium, you're going to lose to people like Damdred or Flazer who buy premiums and make multi's.
  • oh hell ou know it! #1 WINNER RIGHT HERE BABY

In all fairness I really did just toss his name in there to provoke his favorite response. I'm just a troll. :P
    you see Darinub you dont know how this banter goes because you aint part of it. The PFs are the PFs and me and Dankypoo will say whatever we want in here, so mind your business you little inbred cocksucker.