Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[PartyRacoon][Quintuplets] vs. [she][Nexus]

Comments

• Cobras (X:9,Y:4) @ Desert Wasteland 2,859 675,624 2,713

Cobras (X:9,Y:4) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD
  • nice blitz is that your first kill?
  • what kd are you blitz?

I'd love to see how shit you are.
  • nah he has sids sux you cant understand it
  • so has your face
  • btw 1:20 went into offensive state, aka the nexus AL, aka spectator, during the war... LOL
  • looks like Epic will be going down in a few ticks, lost 2k land in 1 tick
  • LMAO PR=biggest noobs in the game. They have failed like 11times on the guy in 1:11 now because some1 sends him power every few mins. Quite funny
  • I heard the best way to win a war is to post up 5 sabo targets at the same time.
  • edited November 2011
    Yep, all 5 powerless and going down in 24hrs=ftw

FerociousFurniture (2:1) DEAD DEAD DEAD
  • Don't even get me started on the rank 1 and 2 v the rank 3 and 4. Even though you guys are noobs you have a huge advantage on firepower.
  • Hey...we didnt declare on you, dont come in here and complain about firepower if your the one that declares.
  • I know what we did and we did it in response to your blatant abuse of power to kill players in G2 that are better then yourselves at the game. No matter how this plays out it is a lopsided battle and I for one do not regret our decision. Unfortunately the only players that will benefit from this war are the whores on both sides, mainly your side, who are taking advantage of killing the stronger players in other alliances.
  • edited November 2011
    Sigh, Chaotix is just an ignorant nub. Don't feed his stupidity with actual responses.
  • this round is crazy though, people who usually suck do much better if they played dw :-p, since when do I ever get top offense/ in top 10 since newbiemode til death?
  • Least your dece. I suck @ sk and there are people that are piles of sh!t in comparison doing good.
  • Or maybe they actually have some skill and you guys just think so highly of yourself that you are unwilling to acknowledge that others can play this game aswell as yourself.
  • nah they suck

plus you really should learn the ropes of SK and all about it before coming on here, well that goes for a lot of the general community now, since the majority are really dumb
  • no ur dumb
  • Which kd is yours again? :P
  • its in imagination land right now
  • my dick got blistered yo
  • i must have sids
  • atleast hes rank 1 in something