Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Longevity?

edited November 2011 in Game Talk
Any1 else got this done yet? Guy in our alliance just finished it, and for the last 2 ticks hes lost 6k pop per tick. Just wondering if he was really unlucky and hit the 10% twice or if this is a bug that needs fixed.

Comments

• Post your 24hr stats after a bit. Your recent hits, you pop research. etc etc etc
  • yeah, i'm curious about whats going on now. i'm nowhere close to finishing it, but it would be nice to know. if it is a bug, i may bring it to 98-99% until it gets fixed
    DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH.
  • Ah ha a good rob!
  • Or Longevity worked a charm, and you're just saying its useless so no one researches it. Sly. :P
  • The pop growth should make it worth it if it doesn't nerf the round bonus.
  • Haha he x out the income
  • post your PT, Res count, Barracks cap, Pop research % and total population. Then we can calc and not have to read through your moronic posts.
  • I don't think it does anything. I calced the res to hold 75 way before so BCart just all gave us longevity for free. You might still get the x4 growth rate.
  • Well is that any way to really get me to post it all? As you read through my moronic post you should have been able to gather most of that information.

I guess you should just waste your time and research it yourself and figure out the rest.
    You gave us no information that we asked for to be able to do the calculations for you. Until you do, there's no point in anyone responding to this thread.
  • negneg
    edited November 2011
    hey ill just post up my som guys

im as smart as that darkie persona
  • hey ill just post up my som guys

im as smart as that darkie persona
    If you didn't suck balls you wouldn't have anything to worry about, amirite?
  • says the guy getting owned in galaxy 2

l0l
  • dark forts SOK/SOMs are always good for a laugh :-))
  • says the guy getting owned in galaxy 2

l0l
    Galaxy 2 is where the fun happens.
  • Had another person say their income dropped.
  • dark forts SOK/SOMs are always good for a laugh :-))
    Hey now, I archived top 20 last round. Hell first time I archived it was a powerless mysti, how many people can say they have done that? ;)
  • because its a stupid thing to do haha

last round was so so so so so so bad, so many people died...rico nearly got #2 and was inactive haha
  • ^this

Rico hardly logged in and he was top by the end

last round was so so so so so so bad, so many people died...rico nearly got #2 and was inactive haha

Only you get mysti down to 5 hour returns you could always hit for power especially if you have a sector that prefers growth. Tho back then there were alot more kds.

• im having no such issues

pop @ 300k - rose 11k first tick after

Only you get mysti down to 5 hour returns you could always hit for power especially if you have a sector that prefers growth. Tho back then there were alot more kds.

But its still stupid because you are removing a PT advantage and I dont think it even pays off being powerless for mysti like mount. Also you have to use a WL to hit for power before making a big grab with your already shit attack bonus which makes it even worse and makes 2 of your wls take max return time instead of 1.
  • ... 'rose 11k first tick after' ... what an intelligent answer! At 130k, my pop grows over 12k.

Its very simple ... I have not trained or build anything the last 24 hours. Just to confirm the exact values.

I'm FW 1750*75*1,2*1,05 = 165375. (I had 164+ k before finishing longevity)
    After longevity I have 154+k population, barracks not overflowing.
    1750*70*1,2*1,05 = 154350.
    So longevity does not work for FW, period.

Omg, haha false flag bug?

If (!longevity_is_finished)
    residence_housing += 5;

This is all we needed.People posting their 24 hour pop growth is just wtf.
    Good thing i havent gotten longev yet.
  • It's.. fixed? Lost like it was changed from 75 to 70 (i dont have it researched)
    I randomly lost a lot of pop earlier when I wasn't overflowing and haven't gotten it.

I'm waiting for my pop to lvl back out again to make sure but I think it might have been reset to 70 instead of the 75 that it was.
  • About

Username
    BCartfall

Visits

Last Active
    November 4
  • thats the bcart we know and love.