Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multis on FBSK LOL

edited July 2013 in General
July 24, 18:35:10 Our brave kingdom Divine Wind (1:17) attacked LiveAndDie (1:8) and conquered 42 planets.
July 25, 01:13:23 Our kingdom Divine Wind (1:17) bravely defended against HeyWassup (1:13) and lost 63 planets.
July 25, 01:13:42 Our kingdom Divine Wind (1:17) bravely defended against NOOOOOOOO (1:4) and lost 54 planets.
July 25, 01:14:02 Our kingdom Divine Wind (1:17) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
July 25, 01:14:02 Our kingdom Divine Wind (1:17) bravely defended against LiveAndDie (1:8) and lost 46 planets.
July 25, 07:53:41 Our kingdom Divine Wind (1:17) bravely defended against JimboPete (1:7) and lost 49 planets.
July 25, 07:54:07 Our kingdom Divine Wind (1:17) bravely defended against The Galaxy Kid (1:18) and lost 42 planets.
July 25, 07:54:40 Our kingdom Divine Wind (1:17) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
July 25, 07:54:40 Our kingdom Divine Wind (1:17) bravely defended against Zack is Fair (1:8) and lost 36 planets.
July 25, 10:21:01 Our sector has joined the [Anticrisis] alliance.
July 25, 10:21:52 Our brave kingdom Divine Wind (1:17) attacked HeyWassup (1:13) and conquered 62 planets.
July 25, 11:08:11 Our kingdom Divine Wind (1:17) bravely defended against LiveAndDie (1:8) and lost 45 planets.
July 25, 11:08:31 Our kingdom Divine Wind (1:17) bravely defended against HeyWassup (1:13) and lost 38 planets.
July 25, 11:08:47 Our kingdom Divine Wind (1:17) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
July 25, 11:08:47 Our kingdom Divine Wind (1:17) bravely defended against NOOOOOOOO (1:4) and lost 33 planets.

cheating on a server with 10 players LOLOL get a life

Comments

• where is the actual cheating here? also who honestly gives a shit about fbsk?
  • i say you keep hiting that same guy until you die...then you make an anti turtle and hit him some more...
  • Lol, Divine got hit a few times and came crying?

Check Gal Kid and Jimbo.. they deleted... they shared IP with me as I was showing my friend how to play... the reason we hit divine, well he knows why if not.. then he has a short memory...

I'll just say this he did the same to me a few rounds ago..
  • oh yea cuz your friends would hit me same minute as you did. worse excuse ever.
    I never hit you with matching IPs, in fact, I barely hit you since you would always beg to join my alliance after your alliance goes empty.
    also, your friend's multis are still around hitting Blitz now.
  • you should of posted the IP matches at the beginning so we know wtf you are on about, btw Hazza you dirty dawg if its true you are a filthy man
  • Divine, please check, I have NO kingdoms on that server that match me.. the kingdomss above have been deleted...

can you remember when we came out of noob a few rounds ago you organised everyone to KT me, and each time i recreated the kingdom was instantly KT'd... said you were teaching me a lesson?

that's one of the reasons I 3 triple tapped you. not to kill you I don't want to kill anyone, just staunt your initial growth.

as for my friend, he's told me TODAY he doesn't care about SK, just wants to ruin everyones round... so I'm not helping him anymore...

• still pretty low of you to use multis
    anyways, no worries I could still catch up to all you noobs
    also, tell your friend to get a life
  • Hazza doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who would intentionally use multis
  • Hazza doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who would intentionally use multis
    unintentional multi use o_o
  • edited August 2013
    Hazza doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who would intentionally use multis
    unintentional multi use o_o
  • I wouldn't have thought of Hazza to be a Multi'er at all... It would surely explain a few consistencies i've noticed, all of which speculation of course.
  • yea I didn't expect him to make multis either but the truth comes out. Just goes to show how practically every player that can't compete legitimately uses multis.