Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whos playing next round?

edited July 2013 in General
Without a flame session who in the Pfs is playing and is not playing?

Comments

• highly doubt it but you never know.
  • You should lynog, one more round o fun. I feel its on its last few rounds, since the decline hasnt stopped haha.

In, probably.
  • i think everyone wanted to see me slap Darius but after the other night in the pfs i dont think thats even needed and even if i did im sure he would have some form of excuse as to why. He always has.
  • Meh, you arent needed to roll Darius. Could be funtp have some more heavy hitters for a war tho
  • oh i know that, there are plenty of people more than capable of slapping that fool around. Would of funny though.
  • Lynog needs to play we are getting up there, i want a few great last rounds for sk to go out on probably,

I"m in
  • if lynog had someone to tap it would be me, and even then thats not fun since i dont rage when i get hit cause only way he would is if i played bad or do no probe strats
  • But flazer no probe high pop tf rush is the best strategy ever.
  • If it doesn't work out, you can always be a God to 12 million WoW players and earn 30k in 4 months.
  • But flazer no probe high pop tf rush is the best strategy ever.
    still not old
  • I was planning on it...but how long it takes the top alliance to kill a 700k nw KT is pitiful these days. I might opt out because it is too boring.

So, maybe.
  • If it doesn't work out, you can always be a God to 12 million WoW players and earn 30k in 4 months.
    i wonder if he spend that 40k buying a really nice throne
  • edited July 2013
    He used the bodies of everyone under him for that.
  • I heard it waz $300,000 and a full ride scholarship to any game design school in the.world, and an internship at blizzard where he.single handedly got starcraft ghost canceled because no one could complete with his gaming muscle memory and rock hard abs.
  • I heard it waz $300,000 and a full ride scholarship to any game design school in the.world, and an internship at blizzard where he.single handedly got starcraft ghost canceled because no one could complete with his gaming muscle memory and rock hard abs.
    he quit it all when his dad bought him a BMW and he just starting lifting fulltime.
  • Might have something to do with the fact that over 60% of our kds were killed in previous wars. My sector has been at war pretty much since the first war broke out. So don't think its always this slow. Just some silly early wars that seems to make rounds boring.
    your welcome, and ironically when I recreated this time, I landed in 1:10 lol
    he quit it all when his dad bought him a BMW and he just starting lifting fulltime.
    it was a GMC Canyon! Getitrite! Lol
  • I heard he does 500 pull ups a day and benches a house
  • with his naked brother obvs
  • They are his bros, bro.
  • He does have a strange need to share every aspect of his delusional life. Never quite seen anything like it.
  • I still think the weirdest part was the naked brother thing just sayin
  • Would SK be the same w/o me? Can't deny all my fans so... In
    what the fuck did I miss???