Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Attention Nighthawk 1:1

edited July 2013 in General
Nighthawk (1:1)

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on July 1, 07:16:09
My hit was only a retail for your hit at BaconVape (1:6)
and btw your defense is a bit low for you offense so build more def or others will hit you twice cause off AT

July 1, 06:42:19 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was BushDidSept11 (1:7)
July 1, 06:42:20 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was BushDidSept11 (1:7)
July 1, 06:42:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
Origin: BushDidSept11 (1:7)
Mission: Spy on Military
Probes Sent: 12,870 (Lost: 103)

FIRST! You sir are a retard, you are obviously not an old player because if you were, you would have learned years ago that you don't call grab backs retals, that would have had you KTed. Retals imply I did something against universal rules, Grab backs are from the defending KD being a little bitch because he wouldn't quit robbing me and got smacked.

SECOND! My defense is just fine for my size with a 235% ratio, and an offense/defense mix of about 50/50. If I was an Anti-turtle like you claim I am, baconvipe would have been able to grab me back when I sent out all 6k of my tanks leaving just my 9k lgoons at home by themselves. Not to mention he had 100 more land then I did.

THIRDLY! Your entire kingdom isn't worth the electricity it takes to display onto my laptop screen, delete now, sacrifice your cat, and lay down in traffic... while on fire...

Yours Truly,
Rohan Castle :)

Edit: I can't PM you back due to server bugs, so this will have to suffice

Comments

• seriously though, I remember when I got fuked up to high hell for doing a retal instead of a grab back, what the hell happened??? lol
  • If you can be hit by anyone on the server then your def blatantly isnt alright

And if you could be broken then going 50/50 makes you the retard

In summary id chalk this round up to that guy
  • It was retail, bought and paid for! :O

I wouldn't have even paid half-price for a hit on you.
  • Who the hell gives a flying fak what it's called?

Retal makes perfect sense because it's a retaliation.

The fact you came here to brand someone a retard for that, does in fact make you petty, and a retard. That's right, a petty retard.

I suppose that now makes me a petty retard hating petty retard, but that's how it goes.
  • Yes. Yes it does.

The fact you came here to brand someone a retard for that, does in fact make you petty, and a retard. That's right, a petty retard.

I suppose that now makes me a petty retard hating petty retard, but that's how it goes.
    Retal does make perfect sense. Retail does not.

Hidey diddley hoe neighbor-ino.
  • Might start saying retail from now on.

• Whilst grabbing a bargain (Easy land)..

That was kinda gay..
  • Whilst grabbing a bargain (Easy land)..

That was kinda gay..
    At least it wasn't a steal.

And that's where you fail, and to go into any further explanation would only prove my point of how shitty and renegade the player base has become ;)
    Bottomfeeder
    I rest my case :)
  • early wars actually cause this, the better players who protect their sectors before mid-late round and influence things like this are gone and the smaller players feel the need to protect htemsleves anyway possible....

Boom
  • early wars actually cause this, the better players who protect their sectors before mid-late round and influence things like this are gone and the smaller players feel the need to protect htemsleves anyway possible....

Boom
    HEADSHOT!

• haha i'm just mesing with ya, though maybe next round a good firs war week 3-4 might be good for the round lol
  • I didn't think it was an early war, It was fun though fo sho :P
  • Nighthawk (1:1)

Delete

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on July 1, 10:04:26
    Ok your def is not so bad but you had to much tanks Out
    and Im no old player only playing like 4 rounds now but never the full round.
    So I didnt know any differences between grabback or retail
    I only told it this way cause I didnt know a better english word
    so you cal it a grab,call it a grab makes no difference for me.
    Im not in Pfs and you will never see me so here you get my answer in this way.

And for personal This is a game you can hit me back ask an other to do so , Kt me for it or other more worse things I dont care...
    But is this a reason to attack an player with words like idi... or st..
    these words dont come over my lips.

So speak a bit more polite to others it will pay off

Nice Regards

---- Original message received July 1, 07:59:06 from BushDidSept11 (1:7) ----
    >> are you an idiot, or just plain stupid?
    >>
    >>

:D I should be more nice :-t
  • I'm glad bullying someone being genuinely nice and explaining they are new to the game gets your rocks off.

The internet tuff guy gets the douche of the day award.
  • I'm glad bullying someone being genuinely nice and explaining they are new to the game gets your rocks off.

The internet tuff guy gets the douche of the day award.
    and the not knowing the entire story award is waiting at the podium, why don't you go up and claim it?

And that's where you fail, and to go into any further explanation would only prove my point of how shitty and renegade the player base has become ;)
    Bottomfeeder
    I rest my case :)
    Hmmmm, renegade? I like that. That might be my next KD name. Rrrrrrrrrrrenegaaaaaaaaaade
  • I was going to name my first alliance that until I saw it had been used in v1.0