Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Legit thread about that spy thing on US

edited June 2013 in General
say, where do i get them secret files? :P

and how's edward right now?

Comments

• you call him at work and how do you know edward... i thought nobody knew his name :p
  • Edward is in Moscow, and his message is falling on deaf ears imo.
  • edited July 2013
    Everyone already knew his message. People lost their careers exposing it long before him. He has contributed not one single new fact to any of this. It's just some bs they cooked up to talk about while he runs around doing this catch me if you can bs. The only thing to come of this will be acceptance and new laws to cover the misdeeds of those in power now and before him. The Romans perfected this long before us. You change perception then the law then it is all a mute point.

Time magazine said it, a former governor filmed and aired it, and so on. Then this dork launches a publicity tour like he figured it out. American attention spans on this type of thing already expired and that is what they wanted. Bitch please Snowden you are a plant. Nobody is in trouble for shit it is obvious. Who is going to impeach him or the cronies... crickets chirping. The only thing new is the television news talked about it.