Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• You live in NJ? I used to live in Toms River :P
  • I used to live in Morris Town and Newton :O
  • edited June 2013
    I think killing people without researching each case and forming your own unbiased conclusion based on the evidence is pure evil. We don't do it in court. You are told what to do and you do it. You are not payed to go into a moral debate of good vs evil. You'll kill anyone they desire you signed up for it that is what you believe in. For that reason I think the pentagram is quite fitting. I won't sign it but respect your viewpoint that blindly following orders is somehow holy. Maybe you should send this petition to the pentagon also... oh wait.... lol.
  • I know the Pentagram has many different meanings, but it is just that, a symbolic meaning given to it by people. Things don't have power unless the people give it to them. It's like walking up to a little bake sale w/ little kids raising money for baseball uniforms. I take one muffin'... then I smash it... then I take another muffin, then I smash it too... then the grandmother comes over to stop me an I PUNCH HER CUNT ASS BITCH IN THE MOUTH...

nvm, don't know where I was goin' with that.
  • I know the Pentagram has many different meanings, but it is just that, a symbolic meaning given to it by people. Things don't have power unless the people give it to them. It's like walking up to a little bake sale w/ little kids raising money for baseball uniforms. I take one muffin'... then I smash it... then I take another muffin, then I smash it too... then the grandmother comes over to stop me an I PUNCH HER CUNT ASS BITCH IN THE MOUTH...

nvm, don't know where I was goin' with that.
    dont worry, it made perfect sense...

because now the kids learned their lesson...