Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• i'd give points for long term planning (becoming famous actress, lowering suspicions)

they need a better actress, one that obama likes...then that actress can use her own body as a biological weapon once she manages to meet him in person and hug him at whatever random public event they might come up to...
  • but poisoned letter...really?
  • Well apparently her and the husband wasn't successful, I still see a nigger when I turn on my TV.
  • That's not your TV, that's a mirror. :p
  • can be both if the tv is turned off because he stole it and still doesnt know how it works...
  • That's not your TV, that's a mirror. :p
    DAMNIT! :( lol
  • edited June 2013
    John McAfee said they were making it in Belize, sending it to Mexico, and hopping the border. He stated this was done by Al Qaeda and major govts before this happened when he was on the run. He claimed he had found hijacked laptops where people were discussing it. When they realized he might not go to prison and was being fucked over... he refused to comment beyond telling people to buy his book when it comes out.

The media acts even weirder than he does when discussing him and that is no simple feat. I wish he would he give an interview on it but he is going to continue being a jackass instead. It has to be all about him and everyone has to humor him cuz he's so fucking spoiled that he has lost touch.Yeah John take your fucking time no worries right? If this dickhead has info that really is relevant and we don't know until he publishes it in a book... fuck him.

Since it appears that just about anyone can make the crap perhaps she did do it, but I really want to know more about wtf McAfee was saying and find it interesting that nobody seems to give a shit.

This was before any of these letters were mailed and completely random in an interview about something else. Nobody even noticed it at the time.
  • I blame skydragonx
  • Me too.