Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The most idiotic AL

edited June 2013 in General
So I am targeting the strike kds which reside in turkis alliance. What does this retard do? He peaced my alliance to discuss the attacks against the strike kds. GOD DAMN

Comments

Turki Uthmaniyyah (2:2)
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: Interalliance Diplomacy. Sent on June 4, 20:19:49
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    finally i found u, dude..

Let me speak to you about a new dimension of SK games, this round. i have setup a new alliance called NegaraBerkecuali . The concept of this alliance is, we are free from war. all members cannot hit someone which can make fire like bash etc. A reason for any hit must be:

1. Inactive 2. Landfat 3. Open 4. Was suicided

we will punish our members/outsiders if they breached the above rules. Our alliance like a home to anyone who prefer to live peacefully and harmony.

NOTES: For strike's issue, we will bring them to justice court.

--------

GOD DAMNIT! someone, PLEASE shoot me in the FACE!
  • well honestly a good portion of the strikes are in their sectors, perhaps the best thing to do is accept a nap from them and ask them to intra sector kill them off, it blocks them off from us and they kill them faster due to 20 land grabs
  • He just went offline, WTF!!!!!!!
  • That guy is probably running the strikes and is trolling you.,
  • No, the AL is a complete newb, he was in my sector last round.
  • Well those strike KDs look like multies a noob would make...
    almost as newb as your kingdoms k2....jk I <3 k2 even though he hates me
  • If I have to war this retard because he won't NAP I just might delete. This round already sucks cause of the multis, its even worse to work with dumbfucks this this. Here I am getting mad over a game again, only this time its the retards, not people like omni, bedrock, or andenno.
  • Dammit! Thread title threw me off... Thought you guys were talking about me :-( FUCK YOU GUYS FOR FUCKING WITH ME!
  • Lol! I wouldn't say that bro, we all love ya :D
  • June 4, 21:23:33 the NegaraBerkecuali alliance has accepted your nap request.

FINALLY! Yes!! There is life on mars!
  • No, I told him if he ever drops that NAP, I'll war him until nothing remains in any of his sectors. He wanted to bring his multis to "court", they're his problem now lol.
  • I thought this was about Flazer.
  • loloolol, nooo, he's no newb, I <3 flazer :P
  • so where's this court?
  • so where's this court?
    ^^^ this guy haha
  • MAN PACIFIST ALLIANCES ARE SO EDGY IN WARGAMES
  • MAN PACIFIST ALLIANCES ARE SO EDGY IN WARGAMES
    lol
  • I am upset. Titles reads "Most Idiotic AL". And I wasn't even mentioned. :-(
    I would hardly call you the most idiotic AL lol, If you remember the AL of Blitzkreig in v1.1, ya, he easily beat you ;)
  • No way Lucent 1:9 on S1 is the most retarded AL of them all! He is KTing Illyria for Posting and AT who triple Tapped his alliancemate 3x in 1 day as a KT.

Illyria even sent him a full explaination with info of grabs and proof of the AT and he still is protecting the AT.

Lucent = dumbest AL ever on SK.
  • Ive seen worse
  • I wouldn't call Lucent moronic - a cowardly, lying, piece of shit suuuuure but the only stupid thing hes done is try to convince everybody of his bullshit.

Taking out some of the opposition and getting a nice plot of land into the bargain. Smooth moves. Ya fuckin prick.
  • So Lucent's the AL eh? Knew I should had killed him when I had the chance
  • wish i hadn't of quit now that makes me sad
  • Who was that AL that wanted to KT every tick hitter?
  • spectator XL and jamragia
  • What was the other dipshit. Dozer? Dozie? Doozer?
  • there is dozer for affinity, dunno if thats what you are referencing to
  • i would just like to say that there have been worse... like me for example or that guy that sucked so bad people forgot they existed... that might be me too :/ not sure on that one