Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kt 2:20

edited June 2013 in General
Can we focus our attentions to this sector, kill these fuckers off. Were currently arson francis and grab kt in gamo.

sooner we take these retards down the faster we can continue the damn game.

Comments

• X9 Sabos on Unlimited Time 2:20 done...
  • we've been after them for awhile now, we have currently killed almost 15 multis...you are a bit late to teh party lol
  • No one sent me a list of anything, and we weren't being targeted either, didn't learn about it until almost 2 days ago. (that anyone was being targeted that is)
  • Please don't kill 2:20.
  • is anyone suprised to find out skydragon supports the multies???
  • Wasn't he the one scorning me months ago about claiming to have multi'ed in the past, or would multi if I ever got attacked last round?
  • Skyfag isn't worth ur words. He's a hypocritical little cunt that only multis to kill the multis...or when he's being the cum dumpster of every other decent player he rage multis to get back at the "cheaters" that ravaged him
  • I guess that's why he peaced my shit, unless he's saving us for later lol.
  • Hi Grylls. Nice to see a little piece of shit like you is still around.

I don't support the multi's. I couldn't give a shit if they lived or died. With the anti-2:20 rhetoric here, I just thought it'd be fun to try and balance everything for no reason at all. Always fun to see people jump to premature conclusions like the retarded asswipes that they are though.
  • for the record though its not sky pretty sure i know who it is, if it was sky he probably would of rushed 30-40 multis out and raped one person at a time instead of spreading hits.

Like I said i've pretty much figured out who it is, they slipped up on their ip one time
  • edited June 2013
    Sorry sky, I understand what's being done, but it has stalled the game, its already balanced, we're just waiting for the multis to disappear so we can play. I'm not going to war jack shit when my enemy is being stalled by an unfair outside interference.
  • edited June 2013
    Nah, it's cool. I saw the multi's and effectively quit instead of wasting time building a kingdom only to have it multi'd to death (And boredom). Logged in yesterday to over 150 news reports, lol.
  • Y you hiding their identity then ian? Call them out, I have goons waiting for them :)
  • GOOOOOONS!! I can one up that bitch, I got Tacs ready BIATCH!
  • I normally find that if you leave bots / multis alone . and refrain from being a top kingdom then you should be fine. I share thread same views as my friend sky Dragon.

• the same *
  • soooo how was me getting raped out of newbie when i hadn't touched any bots go along with that rule? lol i had just hit for 25 10 10 and 17 land lol.. The simple truth is multis hit whoever they want top kingdom or not.

If you want to go with "don't try to be a top kingdom" thats up to you I would rather compete to my fullest if i decide to play or not tbh
  • LOL.

Yeah... purposelly trying not to be a top kingdom. K.
  • Most people don't have to do anything different to not be a top kingdom lol
    this hahaha
  • you dont
    this hahaha
    ^^^^^ lol
  • OH NO DAMDRED GOT ATTACKED OUT OF NEWBIE LET'S DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

haha jk no one cares