Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

XX Strike

edited May 2013 in Game Talk
I'm just a little surprised no one has decided to take these guys out yet.

I've already seen a DW anti-turtle with 4500 goons. Now picture 10 of those ready to make multiple hits on your Alliances top KD's.

Why haven't all the alliances gotten together to dispose of them?

Comments

• Only 4500? Are they even trying?
  • because all the strikea are only defense - and there are already multies hitting active players-
  • 4500 was as of yesterday morning.
  • Good to know. I quickly looked around in Galaxy 2 and saw they were all the same land, figured nothing happened.
  • I'm an honorary RedPlaguer since my alliance isn't actively helping haha, multis give good lands :-)
  • Redplague angry redplague crush multis rawr, redplague logs ips and has proof linking to real players rawr. Nosensical message rawr
  • who cares it's just a game. b cart can delete . its probably lynog. again.

♥ vivalastrike
  • edited May 2013
    In all honesty, they're not attacking my alliance, they're attacking redplague. But I have offered my assistance and I will do so again. My Aim is Ev1s Killer. Send me a list of the Multi's and I'll see what can be done.

I just want to point out, if these guys have 4500 goons per multi', my guys would probably be a little reluctant to smack them especially if they are posing no threat to us currently, but like I said, I'll see what can be done.