Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lets all thank Bcart

edited May 2013 in General
For taking our food away!! Did we anger you in some form or fashion great god behind the curtains?? But in all seriousness, thanks for the scan :)

Comments

• lol i would rather them all be gone rather than they go active at some point lol
  • he has taken out multies that someone made, these are clearly a form of cheating, if you want to complain about cheating go somewhere else cheaters
  • its not that they are disabled, its the fact they will be hanging around our sectors, taking up space, so no other newbies can create there. They should be immediately deleted.
  • There went over half my sector NW. Enhancements are going to be pricey, guess there's no "saving" of sector fund during the first week. And to boot he left the Multis who are to be aggressive... Fuckin awesome. I knew I should have just deleted.
  • edited May 2013
    what high horse? if you are going to complain don't play at all, complaining about freaking land farms you cheat
  • The only multi that I noticed wasnted disabled was multiman 1:1

lol...
  • The multi farms were harmless inactive KDs, if they were logged into or were being managed somehow it would be one thing, but they're actually just a beneficial surplus of land to the game lacking in it in that state.

He left the ones capable of ruining the round for people still alive out in gG2.

then we should rid of them the old fashion way. Pm me the details and I'll get with the other ALS to take them out. I don't want anyone else rounds fuked up because of these things.
  • Check G2 for people with (Number) Strike in their name

All DW, and theyre spread out everywhere and growing.
    I'll see what can be done. There's not enough multis to pose a great danger to an alliance, but it can fuck some peoples day up.
  • everyone who hits a multi kd is a cheater, cheater
  • I'll hit a multi KD all day long, I'll be a cheater :P. If I don't hit a multi, I'll hit another inactive KD with 250 land and no log in record. Saaame thing imo lol. That's exactly what we used to do back in the day, post the KD up as a KT and down they went.
  • My point... My sector fund gets fucked because we have to pay for them and they don't contribute. Don't just Red those Mother Fuckers... Delete them. It's not so bad if I can at least get some land off them, but now they just Fuck an already fucked sector. Thank Cart.
  • edited May 2013
    Seems legit
  • Bart did well to get of his couch and scan. I WON'T COMPLAIN. if this was done every 48 hours then we would never have had a bot issue in this game ever. so don't complain about him actually going something. this is b cart we are talking about. anything is better than nothing. it's a miracle that he even still resets the game.
    however as I have said this game needs a huge revamp.
  • Bart did well to get of his couch and scan. I WON'T COMPLAIN. if this was done every 48 hours then we would never have had a bot issue in this game ever. so don't complain about him actually going something. this is b cart we are talking about. anything is better than nothing. it's a miracle that he even still resets the game.
    however as I have said this game needs a huge revamp.
    Add the multi-scan to a cron that runs every 24 hours sometime during the night. If people knew they couldn't get away with it, they'd probably stop trying.
  • Well, an Auto-ban along with their SK ID and all related ID's/IP's to the offending kingdom would definitely sort out the issue. Bit extreme but it only needs to be done for a short time until people fall in line.
  • I think he wants to avoid an auto ban feature, just imagine if your a legit player and you get banned, you would have to wait for bcart to unban you and lord only knows how long that would take. Meanwhile your rank 1 KD stops growing for a few days, a week, a month? It would cause bcart to pay more attention then I doubt he wants to provide.
  • I think he wants to avoid an auto ban feature, just imagine if your a legit player and you get banned, you would have to wait for bcart to unban you and lord only knows how long that would take. Meanwhile your rank 1 KD stops growing for a few days, a week, a month? It would cause bcart to pay more attention then I doubt he wants to provide.
    Happened to persona/trev/amay/cereal what, 8-9 rounds ago? Happened to be online when they un-redded and we rob raped the hell out of them hahaha
  • edited May 2013
    I think he wants to avoid an auto ban feature, just imagine if your a legit player and you get banned, you would have to wait for bcart to unban you and lord only knows how long that would take. Meanwhile your rank 1 KD stops growing for a few days, a week, a month? It would cause bcart to pay more attention then I doubt he wants to provide.
    Happened to persona/trev/amay/cereal what, 8-9 rounds ago? Happened to be online when they un-redded and we rob raped the hell out of them hahaha
    my point exactly lol
  • well what he did to me when he banned me 12/13 year ago was he banned my email for abusive language lol. but it's pretty easy to make emails. but it's annoying and would stop bot controllers. seeing red names can only help.
  • edited May 2013
    I didn't sign up this round but wanted to bitch about BCart anyways. Fucking BCart I knew you'd do everything wrong so I didn't sign up. Blame you for every bad decision I make in life as well you fucking hippie.
  • Hi dank.
  • Not one post bitching about the downtime last night / this morning... wow
  • I put my kingdom in deletion mode last night. This game sucks so bad now and I was bored to death. I respect the people trying to keep it alive, but they should probably just accept that this game is dead and no-one gives a crap about it anymore.
  • I put my kingdom in deletion mode last night. This game sucks so bad now and I was bored to death. I respect the people trying to keep it alive, but they should probably just accept that this game is dead and no-one gives a crap about it anymore.
    I exited newbie mode as land defense and didnt get probed until today, theres really nothing else to say hahaha
  • Says it all really, haha. It's a shame though that this game has fallen so far - From tens of thousands of players, to tens. If I was BCart, I wouldn't put this game on my resume when looking for work because it'd just show how completely useless I am.
  • I didn't sign up this round but wanted to bitch about BCart anyways. Fucking BCart I knew you'd do everything wrong so I didn't sign up. Blame you for every bad decision I make in life as well you fucking hippie.
    that's the spirit! But seriously, you guys bash bcart so much. What if this game disappeared over night? I'd feel a loss as I'm sure many of you would too. You never really miss something until its actually gone. SK has run for 12+ years which in my opinion is a GREAT lifespan for this type of game, especially compared to the mmorpgs that came after, Xbox, all that shit. Be thankful with what you got and what you had. If this game didnt mean that much to you, then half of you would be playing or posting right now.

my.two.cents.
  • You'd get over it, and the game would just become stories amongst old friends. Then as time goes on those old friends vanish as people go their separate ways.

As fun as the game was, people don't flock to these style of games anymore. It don't make sense to me though, as I see hundreds and thousands go spend hundreds of dollars in games in facebook where they can buy their military and other stats just to be better than the next guy when really it's not anywhere near fair or based on skill.
  • Also... Games need a team of people, not 1 person. I feel for Holo because GoC will see the same fate. Successful games and sites need a variety of talents: graphics designers, php programmers, html/javascript programmers, flash programers, iphone (Coca) and Android programmers and even a few people dedicated to advertising and taking care of all the odds and ends.
  • What if this game disappeared over night?
    Couldn't give a toss. And 20,000 others won't either.
    As fun as the game was, people don't flock to these style of games anymore.
    Well said. The worst FB games get more players than this game. Is there any reason for it? No, not really. This game was far superior to those games. The problem is that everything and everyone that was an asset to SK is long gone. BCart is solely to blame for that and I welcome the day when we all see this place die as one final smack in the face for the useless retard known as BCart.
  • edited June 2013
    Also... Games need a team of people, not 1 person. I feel for Holo because GoC will see the same fate. Successful games and sites need a variety of talents: graphics designers, php programmers, html/javascript programmers, flash programers, iphone (Coca) and Android programmers and even a few people dedicated to advertising and taking care of all the odds and ends.
    All he is really missing is the phone side of it. People still like these games it's something that doesn't need to change like a card game. I think poker originated in the 1800's, checkers in 3000 BC, and people still play them. I could twist this to argue more people use computers every day since this game was founded. The problem is that BCartfall for whatever reason never gave Admin to anybody else in the game. I think there are positive and negative aspects of that decision. He never talked with the users about anything. Truth be told people love the game but we've never been able to get his attention. When he does listen it's to a selective group.

People come back here year after year to check on the state of the game, and then turn around and leave. The public forum is a collection of acquaintances and it does keep some of us coming back. We are even willing to put up with this God awful forum that looks like it belongs on a generic pokemon knock off for play schoolers. The show goes on with the glass no longer full and shattered on the floor. It's painful to play this game at this point and when you really get down to it there is only one person to blame for that, and it's the same person we can thank.

Your game was well done, so was Holos, Chicks, Juxta's, NWE, etc. but alas it is this web address that we all go back to because we have ties to people way back. Even with those ties though and the tide always washing us back up on these shores even the most die hard of us can barely stomach an entire round. I'm not even going to call it sad I'll just say it's weird. It's really weird and I think what I would like most is some feedback from BCartfall himself after hanging around for this long, because... I've never seen that. That's where repairing this begins and maybe he no longer has the desire, the heart, or the patience but damn man talk at us let us know wtf is up every now and then. I'm not talking about game updates but actual correspondence with your "fans".