Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FC vs EUREKA

edited April 2013 in Game Talk
So, how are thingsss?

Comments

• sorry for the triple post, it gave me errors when posting do I assumed it didn't post =/
  • arent you on one side of it?
  • You could say that lol.
  • edited April 2013
    Looks like eureka is out numbered by a ridiculous number of kds as well as about 3 sectors supporting fc. Not to mention eurekas forums are all jumbled basically hg jumped into the war guns blazing punping everyone up getting them active and died very quickly and has t made a peep since :(
  • well, I can neither CONFIRM... nor deny =/
  • Hahaha why the secrecy? I did however catch your sarcasm ;)
  • :D lolol. I feel bad, I warned them not too, but they wanted to go all in.
  • was going to get farmed anyways. Whats the point in not trying or having fun? Could have helped :) Were you the leak ;)
  • edited April 2013
    Leak? No, I roll in different shades of grey, and who would have needed a leak to begin with? I'm playing "pretty pretty" kingdoms remember? I can tell you if I was running the KTs, we'd have more dead kts then we do now. Butters don't count because we weren't at war when he was posted. I honestly think this entire silly war was all vendetta, because anyone with half a brain wouldn't have picked on smooth just because he was #1. We lost this war because we spent 3 days worth of failed wls just to actually break him. Now that we have, no one has touched him since like 5 hours ago.
  • 1st and 3rd

Sad as Fuck tbh.
  • I did three fails!!!!
  • I just put up an HoF, I'm going to dominate that beech lol
  • Yea, Eureka as a whole besides a few people was kind of worthless. The little guys i tip my hat to but most of everyone else just war abused and instructions were ignored by most. Original plan was to get butters broke down post smooth for sabos post a secondary target after butters was dead for people to get land off of, and to have a pk target last night (but nobody built missles besides a few people)

but I died, and no breakers on smooth and pokemon ignored what I said before I left to him in pms lol. And you are silly Rohan you claim we can't claim butters because we started before the war started but all throughout the afs and in pms you complained because they were up 4-0 becuase you were counting kingdoms (nerd, hg) they really killed before war started. Might I add neither of them tried during their kts.

And to your 3 days of failed wls....it was like 4-6 people from 1:19 failing every wl they had some from 1:17 and some small guys in the other sectors our other sizable kds did not fail really so lol.
  • You should see it now, I jumped to the helm, and smooth is down 10000 land in 4 hours ;) There is a change in the wind, Says I :)
  • Smooth (X:2,Y:9) Terra Form 472 631,781 54

:-D
  • At least give credit where's its do... Our increase in activity has nothing to do with your cheerleading and STILL not failing on KTs. It's has to do with the fact I broke him twice with a break by KingdomCUM in between. Maybe if people like you or Mercer would do their part and not worry about their precious little KD, shit would probably be much different. Ffs the new #1 kd won't hit our KTs, but will war abuse? Hah! Smooth made it clear, war abusers will be dealt with.. just as much as war actives.
  • Sorry, I saw the 2 fails you did...
  • edited April 2013
    there was technically 8 if you count the glitch :P. Only because I couldn't break his almost 50k goons at the time with only a 3rd of my offense. I destroyed 5000 units with just that one attack.

And my cheerleading did WONDERS :). But Yes, I'll give credit where it is due, you guys are a fantastic crew, I couldn't ask for a better more honorable alliance.
    . Maybe if people like you or Mercer would do their part and not worry about their precious little KD, shit would probably be much different.
    Ahem, I sent out 20k tanks to try and break his defense and still didn't get thru, thank god they are back now, I was going to get worried for a little bit rofl.
  • Yes you were the best Rohan and your alliance haha is good as for you... Not so much and yes my post about pretty kingdoms was vastly towards you
  • edited April 2013
    Oops dbl post
  • After all this is what the game is all about. Not pretty little KDs and going down in history in the Top100.
    You sure? You may come back in 10 years to find n00bs wanting proof of your achievements. What do you do then?
  • After all this is what the game is all about. Not pretty little KDs and going down in history in the Top100.
    You sure? You may come back in 10 years to find n00bs wanting proof of your achievements. What do you do then?
    Nigga! 'spect my authoritayyy

• Tried that, didn't work, lol.
  • Lolol! Then you find there kd and kill them, that's forceful Authoritaaayyy lol
  • 3 KD's down, Butters, Smooth, and very very soon, Lord of Thunder. We are now working on our Next KD
  • I died.
  • Well congrats :P I at least got in another kill before the disband, The universe came together valiantly.
  • Kinda funny rohan you went from being so against the war and sucking everyone who was biggers balls and sending AF threads to them to pretending to take all the credit for everything. Tool
  • I didn't die, so please remove LoT from your kill list ;) lol..... If I die from here it's because this new job pk's :p lol