Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• edited April 2013
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROrpKx3aIjA
  • Holy fuck.
  • google auto kicks me from them images
  • Woah. Agreed with dank.
  • www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROrpKx3aIjA
    This guy may not have known it was a fertilizer plant but dude, you have your little kid with you, back the fuck off.
  • google auto kicks me from them images
    Watch the youtube video by Rohan - best visual for the explosion.
  • RZQRZQ
    edited April 2013
    This guy may not have known it was a fertilizer plant but dude, you have your little kid with you, back the fuck off.
    Atleast keep your car windows closed. Flying debris in your daughter can really bust a day.

• edited April 2013
    Atleast keep your car windows closed. Flying debris in your daughter can really bust a day.

would that be worse than counltess piercing shards of glass?
  • Taking if the blast had enough force to break modern day car windows, it would still help with the pressure and of course.... this really isnt hollywood :/
  • well, if it were, the camera would have flown away and landed showing the kid pulling her dead dad out of the flaming car...
  • I dunno, but my next question would be what legislation is being passed in the attention being drawn to the devastations.
  • Who the fuck builds a school beside a fertilizer plant?
  • Or builds a fertilizer plant next to a school.
  • edited April 2013
    maybe the kids from the school burned it down so its not near the school anymore...
  • I didn't mean the plant came first, just that whoever made that judgement call should have their nuts or ovaries removed.
  • well...school side is understandable, but i wouldnt be surprised if surpreize if whoever built the plant just chose to not care if there was a school there...