Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nuclear War Cancelled to Take a Shit

edited April 2013 in Game Talk
Good news folks we aren't all going to die after all. It turns out North Korea was full of shit.

http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2013/04/01/2013040101044.html

North Koreans are being forced to make fertilizer for the regime. A source in Beijing on Sunday said, "Fertilizer is essential for the spring sowing season, but North Korea has almost no chemical fertilizer, so the government ordered every person to produce hundreds of kilograms."

In North Korea, fertilizer is usually made by mixing human feces with straw, but the excrement is harder to come by than one might expect. The source said, "There are cases of theft of squat toilets because of this, and people are putting locks on their lavatories to prevent this."

Until 2007, South Korea gave North Korea some 300,000 tons of chemical fertilizer a year. Until last year, farmers survived on the remainder and with help from China, but the reserves have run out and assistance from Beijing dwindled as the regime ignored Chinese pleas to desist from its nuclear and missile tests.

A North Korea expert in China said, "North Koreans are not only forced to produce more fertilizer but also to collect more scrap metal. The dire domestic situation could explain why the regime has been spouting so much belligerent rhetoric recently."

Comments

• I'm not comprehending why NK threatened the US ...over fertilizer? Or is this another Benghazi trick and they're wanting to retaliate over the gangdam style shit?
  • because north korea is probably the most totally insane country on the face of the earth, sure some african and middle eastern countries are bad but north korea takes the cake
  • Lol, they're like Israel, they have the little man syndrome.
  • no Israel is actually developed and there population doesn't starve 3/4th of the year...and israel actually has a decent military not just a kid waveing around a missle thats like a dick with ed. Thats right it just won't go up just straight back down.
  • they need food to take a shit
  • ^ troof
  • edited April 2013
    It appears their back is against the wall and threatening nukes is their only card to play. Unless of course you just did what people are asking you to do. I don't think this new leader will last much longer at this rate. He has fired just about everyone that supported his father. People have to fight over shit now what is next? I have heard reports that they eat each other.
  • I love the Reuters picture where you see the trucks in NK used for farming are coal-powered, they have little furnaces in the box hahahaha
  • edited April 2013
    Kim plays world politics like I play StarKingdoms. If I became a leader of a small f'ed up country with a huge military I could totally see myself trolling everyone like this. The more I think about it it I think there is no way he's not going to use those forces. Almost all of us on this game would be thinking the same damn thing if something like this fell in our laps. It appears he has the balls to go this far so you know he's got some big ass balls we gotta accept this reality. He's completely f'ed economically there is shit else to do.
  • North Korea and most of all Un didn't realize he was against the whole world with his petty warmongering. Yet its not ruled out he will do something stupid. Hope not :|
  • edited April 2013
    China is definitely on their side. They are declaring Tokyo first target. China and Japan are in a dispute over newly discovered oil deposits. They have been talking mad shit and ramming into each others ships for over a year. The media does not bring this up here in the US. We can't even release movies portraying them negatively anymore like Reddawn, Warz,and others that had to be refilmed to remove what they didn't like.
  • i've seen knews showing kim jong yi as someone trying to reproduce the world of orwell...

so, whatever the truth is, who knows what kind of lunatic he might be