Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OT vs WD & AO

edited April 2013 in Game Talk
Go!

Comments

• hahahahahahahaha, they've made me a KT, I'm not even an officer. GJ bras. Just like the good ole days!
  • edited April 2013
    oh, and FYI if my kd dies, I will make so many multis, you'll literally be like... Oh shit
  • What a disgusting little creature you are. You talk yourself up but then continually show what a true piece of shit you are. "Waaaahhh, u killed me! Gonna go multi mode now instead of taking it like a man!"

Loser.
  • hell nah, I know what kind of person I am, but remember, I created 20 sectors full of multis one round just to see if I could. If I die, I'll take out the Top 20 in a matter of days.
  • who cares
  • who cares
    Nose hairs ;)
  • who cares
    Nose hairs ;)
  • oh, and FYI if my kd dies, I will make so many multis, you'll literally be like... Oh shit
    For some reason it satisfies me that RohanCastle actually admits that he'll be behind a number of multi accounts this round. I suppose I value honesty. Even honesty from a 'cheater.'

I do not yet understand why people hide the fact that they're making multis. It's not like there are any consequences for admitting it. It's a strange fear.
  • I do not yet understand why people hide the fact that they're making multis.
    Their reputation.

Rohan has none, hence why he can be so "honest".
  • Well they NAP'd AllianceOffers, so they have to bottleneck their hits. I'm sure they're leaning WLs at you guys because how many chances would they otherwise have to grab some lands this round in OT?
  • rohan is a bitch fact, NSG>Rohan
  • rohan is a bitch fact, NSG>Rohan
    as if I cared about who you prefer. That's like choosing between dog shit an cat shit, no one gives a damn what you think! Lulz

And btw I am currently NOT cheating, I was merely stating that if I were kted, that I would because all of my hard precious work would have been for nothing.
  • Did you just compare yourself to either dog shit or cat shit?
  • yes scars he did, because building a kingdom in sk is such hard work
  • edited April 2013
    Rohan never made any successful alliances, only completely stacked alliances that killed themselves from the amount of crap leadership it had

If you want to kill an alliance with ease, get him to sign up as an officer there
  • Oh that's right lulz that must be why source was never successful, I never ALed it, but it went to shit either way... Must of been cause you were there lol how many alliances have you created on your own? Source doesn't count btw
  • You arent much of anything, I have created multiple alliances on my own. Maybe you should look into what alliances I have done that havent ended with a cryfest with the alliance disbanding cause rohan couldn't do crap
  • Ew ouch! Ima need sum iceeee for that burrnnn :D
  • Hahahahhaha! Finally.
  • atleast he knows who I am, no one knows you and people have to msg me asking who you are
  • How many dicks can you fit in your ass at once? Nvermind, I don't wanna know. Well flazer, they don't know me because unlike you, i haven't spent the last 8 years of my life trolling a game you've been playing since grade school. I've done something with my life... How's your mom? I'll wait for you to go into the other room and ask.
  • all youve done was make a stone house by eating ketchup
  • Oh flazer, your runnin out of material there bro, at least it's MY stone house that I don't share with MY mother.
  • it might take you awhile to figure out what i said
  • could give two shits what you said, your a loser, you've always been one.
  • I'm sorry flazer, that was really mean. I'm not a mean person and everyone knows that. You're not a loser :( You're a contribution to the world that is SK.
  • I'm hungry for sum Man meat bra!
  • I'm hungry for sum Man meat bra!
    Sounds about right.
  • you'd know ;)