Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[OregonTrail][DeMoNz] vs. [WalkingDead][AllianceOffers]

edited April 2013 in General
April 6, 07:32:34 the [OregonTrail] alliance has declared war with the [WalkingDead] alliance.

1 [OregonTrail] 14,632,926 2,926,585
2 [WalkingDead] 8,972,726 1,794,545

Comments

• They must miss that free war abuse.
  • No, we just cry a little when we think of letting go...
  • Jester, who in your group bought the premi?
  • well to be truthful I have nothing to do with the war I just woke up, but after bugging people enough to get information this is what I got out of them.

-WD went to yellow alert and was planning to jump OT
    -WD already had the kt list made (thank you for sharing people of WD)
    -I love pizza and chicken wings (but they hurt in the morning)
    -and in conclussion cake>pie

besides that idk what the hell is going on maybe this will be the only war this round idk

Posted on April 3, 22:16:17
    I have been hearing of blasphemy spoken from those of Oregon trail... It is a matter of time before they turn on us... We must defend the alliance against those who threaten us.
  • Burnt Offerings (X:7,Y:10) 1,531 221,511 1,415

Burnt Offerings (X:7,Y:10) DEAD DEAD DEAD

lol @ kd name
  • Lol knew you would count him... Considering he suicides on XxxX 1:1 for breaking him... Lol awesome kill there. Think its more you guys being whores than an actual kill tbh and if you were honest, you would agree. Burnt wasn't active in the alliance. Nor did he hit the kts... So, no reason for his kt other than the suicide.
  • edited April 2013
    Lol knew you would count him... Considering he suicides on XxxX 1:1 for breaking him... Lol awesome kill there. Think its more you guys being whores than an actual kill tbh and if you were honest, you would agree. Burnt wasn't active in the alliance. Nor did he hit the kts... So, no reason for his kt other than the suicide.
    I'll agree it was a gimme KT if you agree that the top alliance, being nearly 190% 163% the size of the #2 alliance and jumping them is a straight dirtbag move.
  • I can't say dirtbag with the Intel we got, but it isn't nice. If the Intel was wrong and you don't have a KT list and weren't planning to jump us... Then yes, I will agree to dirtbag.
  • edited April 2013
    Only KT we had seriously considered was Captain Obvious (x:x) for being definition anti-turtle. And we're not even the ones killing him now!
  • Considering we started the KT before he suicided, guy clearly lacks how to handle the KT. OT clearly lacks any experience in knowing how to survive KTs, might as well put a couple sabos on every kd so we can watch a ragefail sephiroth moment every time
  • Wait... WE? So you're a part of the Alliance now? You guys kiss and make up after the mute/banning issue?

As far as sabo's go... I wouldn't know, as I said.. he wasn't alliance active so he didn't post anything going on with him. And Flazer-Baby... You know I won't rage quit over a few sabo, fails, or even breaks... You are gonna hafta take me out completely.
  • Cashmere Thoughts (X:9,Y:1) @ Desert Wasteland 1,692 261,498

Dead :-(
  • Looks like OT lacks any honour cause we psychologically forced burnt to suicide from our sheer manstrength of awesomeness with our consistent hulk smashing power to rid of the meager pawn of shitopia
  • I'd estimate it would have taken 2 rounds of WLs for the (rather large) population of active KDs we had on at the time. We got him powerless very quickly he probably foresaw his death coming sooner rather than later.
  • Picture is over used NSG... It's gotten pretty boring, but nice try.
  • We are going to take 1:12 out of the picture and here's how we do it:

Start Sabo's on KonG
    He cries KT and gets SL
    As SL he declares 1:12 is leaving WD
    His own sector mates kill him for wanting to leave in the middle of a war OR 1:12 leaves WD.
    End of Game for 1:12 :-)
  • I vote we KT Lynog.
    Always gets my vote!

Cobras, Lynog, Pussy... In that order, then its a great round.
    You're cool customer overbearing bullshit is boring. You guys are fucking faggots, you think you can just whore around the uni by knocking off number 2 but you forgot how many dicks you can suck at once and now you're choking.
    You're cool customer overbearing bullshit is boring. You guys are fucking faggots, you think you can just whore around the uni by knocking off number 2 but you forgot how many dicks you can suck at once and now you're choking.
    Because we all know... Dicks are delicious!

• Who are you addressing?
  • edited April 2013
    Hey NSG, suck it.

Oregon Trail Kill.

Cashmere Thoughts (X:9,Y:1) @ Desert Wasteland 1,692 261,498

Cashmere Thoughts (X:9,Y:1) @ DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

• NSG, you rake offense at shit you really shouldn't. And you take it out on the wrong people.

First let me address that picture, I've seen it all over social media along with many different texts. Some political, some stupid, most just plain annoying. I will admit, the first 17 times I saw it I giggled a bit... Now I just die a little inside each time. Sorry if I hurt your feelings there.

Second, I'm not an officer, don't even have the officer feeling this round. I'm just a mud-sized kd hitting for easy land... Like you are supposed to do in this game. I didn't declare war, nor was I consulted on the war. I logged in this morning to a KT and we all know KTs are great for easy land. I've been on the opposite side and wanted nothing but to disband, yet didn't have a password... You and everyone on that side thought it was funny and kept a one sided war going. Do I understand your frustration? Yes. Do I feel sorry? Not at all.

Lastly, we all know I am that cool. For you to post otherwise just shows your ignorance and general lack of intelligence. Don't make that mistake again.
  • Seems like a nice alliance stacked there kinda sad when the bot is gone you get this.

Oh well, only chance of a war this rd from the looks of it lol.
  • edited April 2013
    BTW the captioning for the 'Condescending Wonka' image I used was typed up literally 2 minutes before posting. It was a reply to Ark who still thinks there somehow is something to brag about in this war.

And Pie, I know you're not any leadership - neither am I, but it's (fairly or unfairly) incumbent on a player like you to sling and receive the shit because Lissa's too smart to even poke her head out on the PFs for declaring such a bullshit war.

Edit: Also reading one of my posts has reminded me that I in fact did log in to the PFs last night while drunk and playing my buddy in NHL 13. He still think you're all faggots for playing this game.
  • Can you still use the deke move and score every time like you could in '97? (Last time I bothered to play a NHL game.. SNES BITCHES!!)

And I guess I can take one for Lissa... Though other Oregon Trail (dumb ass name btw, I wanted an Alliance with the name Bleu Bawls...) Members do show up here and they deserve the shit way more than me, well this round at least lol
  • OregonTrail

Nosrac (X:10,Y:8) @ Desert Wasteland 1,504 225,865 2,086
    Nosrac (X:10,Y:8) @ Desert Wasteland DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

Another one bites the dust.
  • edited April 2013
    I vote we KT Lynog.
    Always gets my vote!

Cobras, Lynog, Pussy... In that order, then its a great round.
    I agree with Pie. If you don't do this you'll regret it.
  • Simple strategy goes out the window. Wars can only be run well when.myself and dank rum things