Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Arson / Sabos = No retal

edited April 2013 in Game Talk
Per Pie's self proclaimed authority you are on your own. Suck it up bitches.

Be sure that you test his standards on his own kingdom first. ;)

Comments

• Dank stfu! Use the whole conversation. I said if you get arsoned/sabo'd after robbing someone... Suck it up and stay out of AFs with it. Take care of the shit yourself because YOUZ CAUSEDED DA PRAUBLUM!
  • edited April 2013
    I am going to make you cry... again. Do not mistake me for a corpse fucking noob. Get you killed and never even sign up. I've always been here don't fuck with the rules. I will take big shits on your confusing frankensteined versions that morph to your friends desires.
  • I. Love. You. Danky-Poo.
  • Love you too but you guys confuse vets that played forever. Someone returns they are like wtf then die and leave. Sometimes I am actually right I know it is rare and confusing.
  • It's my opinion about it, not law. I guess I need to state that.
  • wait a second, so that means just grabbing fair land promotes a retal?? And that there is no way to get land without retaliation except thru exploring...

Naaah I'll stick to my own rules, you arson me after I attacked you fairly and ill multi your ass into the ground. nuf said
  • Wow dude, you are lost and don't read shit...

See my post
    I said if you get arsoned/sabo'd after robbing someone... Suck it up and stay out of AFs with it. Take care of the shit yourself because YOUZ CAUSEDED DA PRAUBLUM!
    Also no need to worry about this next round as it will be:

The Round of No Probes...
    Pfs have stopped producing this round. Everyone will have zero probes

Wonder how people will do without robbing/arsoning for robbing... Would be interesting to say the least.
  • Ohhh, no, you just put it a weird way.
  • Wait, what? This is a discussion directly about what I said... How can I be putting it a weird way? I am way confused...
  • exacctttlyyy, mwahahaha like a boss.
  • Rohan = Tard.
  • as if anyone cared about what you had to say lawl, I'm just all sorts of bent out of shape over your insightful comments. Please, continue ^^
  • Wow, what a dumbass you are.