Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

F&W attack times

edited April 2013 in General
Is teh Geeehhhhhhyyyyyy! Seriously, 24hours for return on my armies?? :(

Comments

• lol, your fw get used to it XD mid late game you will dominate
  • I'm hoping so. I'm beginning to see a problem, SK appears to not be able to thrive without multi's. There are so few sectors, and so few KD's to attack. Everyone is virtually turtles lol. Without multi's you can't really attack anyone without risking retaliation. There is no free land in this game anymore lol.
  • yea it sucks not many inactives thats one good thing holo did was the spawning inacts. But its been a turtle fest for the first month for awhile now
  • makes it easier to play by the old set of rules created back in the old days it looks like.
  • edited April 2013
    I'm hoping so. I'm beginning to see a problem, SK appears to not be able to thrive without multi's. There are so few sectors, and so few KD's to attack. Everyone is virtually turtles lol. Without multi's you can't really attack anyone without risking retaliation. There is no free land in this game anymore lol.
    You are spot on with your comments. The only way to succeed is sloppy seconds on disbanded multis. If you give in on ten land hits someone always posts free land after. The only other option if you can't stand the wait is to keep one war leader in reserve. It pays off in the end. It is sad that your strat is going to be piggy backing cheaters... but that is the state of this game for forest.
  • Ya, its looks like next round ima farm like hell, I was late a day for start up and I'm growing soooo slowly only being able to explore. Eventually the KDs being posted as "protected" WILL die, might as well fight for the available land there is. Eventually because I'm growing do slow once those protected KDs are gone the tops will move on up the chain. I will not survive this round. Want to create a multi arson alliance dank? I mean... JK! >.>.

Next round <.<