Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You are currently banned from this chat room

edited April 2013 in General
That is all

Comments

• actually it is not all, can someone save me from walking dead they are 100% incompetent
  • considering I was one of the few in the alliance that said WD did really stupid decisions such as not talking to OT after the war declaration and solving the issue, instead making a bigger and more idiotic move.

I also said tormented cheated before and they definitely got salty lol
  • I don't agree with banning people who simply have a slew of dissenting opinion, but most of your posts/chat was simple bitching. Here's about half your posts:

Flazer (x:x)
    Posted on March 28, 22:03:40
    Ill be SL, and I can AL. Wont be much of an alliance but it will be there

Posted on April 1, 12:13:50
    If I was SL we wouldnt have this problem

You didn't inspire such confidence when SL was up in the air.
    Posted on March 31, 11:37:42
    If I was SL i wouldnt have gone inactive nor would you follow this crappy sector state build, you lost a rank 1 player

Current stat-line:
    Flazer 449 60,150 1,416

Your stat-line doesn't match your claim to be rank 1 potential this round. I'm sure you'll chalk it up to "well not after you guys ruined my round."

Tormented (1:6)
    Posted on April 1, 23:08:51
    "inactive" waring with oregon would have been dumb. We would have very little to gain and a lot to lose, so please everyone just stfu. What's done is done

Posted on April 1, 23:42:14
    Coming from a cheater who farmed his own kingdoms, yeah, must be easy for you

This is the opposite of constructive criticism - you both ignore the issue at hand and dig up old shit on non-faulted parties. Great teammate!
    Posted on April 2, 00:16:52
    My memory is an encyclopedia. You have cheated before by farming a kd with the same IP. many people were disgusted with what you done, and you decided to quit for that round. Low and behold you are back. Guess it must run in the EC blood with everyone being a cheater.

Tormented (1:6)
    Posted on April 2, 00:29:29
    smh whatever you aren't worth arguing with

Posted on April 2, 01:31:25
    Because I am right and you are running away.

Yea - the dude cheated, was caught, and quit that round. Yes, he's back, but once again instead of simply adapting you have to jump his dick.

• I am right, and you guys are running away

if i was SL none of these problems would have happened
  • edited April 2013
    If I was AL none of these problems would have happened. That's not our current reality - let's try to make the situation better not annoying.

BTW: can we unban this banana? I've been trying to defend WD leadership but it's getting increasingly difficult.
  • I got no warning message, no messages at all about banning or anything of it, just a straight up ban and still no insight as to why
  • edited April 2013
    Flazer will bitch endlessly about rounds you did this or that. What he won't ever do is bitch about or kill a bot or the users real kingdom. He's a poser and everybody knows it.
  • I think Flazer should be insta-banned in every alliance. He is just the worst.
  • BarricadeIsTheWorst
  • When does GoC reset
  • April 4th, can't wait to jump back in.
  • Nice, I think I can do that. Im free until the 22nd.
  • if I was SL zeality would be playing SK
  • if I was SL zeality would be playing SK
    I made the smart decision to not login to AIM any more, so I dont have the temptation :D
  • I never had the temptation until i logged in 11 hrs remaining in newbiemode
  • Haha like a boss. I changed jobs more or less so I don't have the luxury of being able to login 12+ hours a day :-p

#turtlelife ?
  • sux, on the rigs?
  • Anyways i am unbanned thank you all for your supportive nature on getting me unbanned
  • Yeah, offshore drilling rig for awhile. Supervising when working in Canada, so I have to actually pay more attention... sux hahaha.
  • sounds like good cha ching though