Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kingdom deleted?!?!

edited March 2013 in Game Talk
Ok, small backstory, Ive played for years and years this round i was basically inactive until a few weeks ago, and i just decided to finish out what i came to find as one of the worst rounds ever (stupid bonus) and i was doing "decent" and had around 100k pop, over a mil power, massing goons of course, shields maxd with 200k probes, i went offline for 2.5 hours and i log back in and found i was dead......

March 25, 17:27:20 Our kingdom N1MrOoK (1:10) bravely defended against Jake the Dog (1:18) and lost 633 planets.

March 25, 17:58:02 Our kingdom N1MrOoK (1:10) was killed. Nothing remains of their 1,493,439 networth.

there is the hit and the death, seeing as there were no missiles i doubt i was pkd, and besides you cant die from pk mid tick..... so i would LOVE to know how i was killed any ideas

Comments

• And you took this game seriously? LOL
  • Is your sector in sector defense, if so this round will kill you if you are a KT. Sector defense is the mark of death
  • edited March 2013
    Rounds almost over!
  • A bug that kills you for no reason? Sounds familiar.

Not only that, but I may spend time trying to find out how it works if it exists. Would be an awesome weapon to use in-game.
  • Sector state: Defensive. Thats why you died.
  • yeah, really wish i knew why we were in defensive!
  • we were in defensive because we were trying to kill off 7 day. he had SL controls and put us in Defensive to try and save himself.
    haha don't lie.

Whydoiplaythis had SL and he put the sector in defensive because he's a noob. myself and others capitalized on his retard mistake and wiped out anyone we could from the sector.

Nimrook disappearing so quick is what opened my eyes to the defensive glitch....i wish i could take credit for his kds death but unfortunately i cant.