Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

State of the Round

edited February 2013 in General
Can any one tell me if S1 is playing out like S2?

The top10 just wiped each other out yesterday from Mutant Explosions, and as long as we keep disbanding scis to stop from overflowing, you virtually need to have like 30K LTs to not be easy lands. This is either the smartest decision BCart made to keep people from going to GoC, or another stupid coding mistake :)

Comments

• Next rounds bonus will be random death on sign on.
  • Next rounds bonus will be random death on sign on.
    Haha sounds like recent SK. My last 3 KDs, maybe 4, ive logged in to be like "oh hey look, 100+ new news from bots, yay"
  • If you signup now with an AT DW you can easily gain lands from exploded kingdoms
  • If you signup now with an AT DW you can easily gain lands from exploded kingdoms
    and then join in the fun of getting exploded!!!
  • All you need to know is Pie was #1 land and NW for about 12 hrs... That should say how this round is going.
  • Can any one tell me if S1 is playing out like S2?

The top10 just wiped each other out yesterday from Mutant Explosions, and as long as we keep disbanding scis to stop from overflowing, you virtually need to have like 30K LTs to not be easy lands. This is either the smartest decision BCart made to keep people from going to GoC, or another stupid coding mistake :)

I don't think BCart thinks that far ahead, too hard for him. Just implemented another bonus but it turns out people are having a lot of fun with it.
  • There isn't enough of a player base on s2 to completely kill the land D kingdoms that had their defenses obliterated so there are a bunch of anti-turtles running around with very little land exploding even more top players.
  • I thought the round bonus was awesome... and you can join and easily gain nw and play again... no ones getting big anyways lol we just keep killing each other
  • edited February 2013
    A normal admin would have run this on s2 only.
  • it would of been silly fun on s2 only....wish i would of signed up for s2 now
  • Its a fun round just sucks its 2 months long. Would be a fun one month thing... But oh well. Someone brought it up it would be cool to have a 3rd server with mutant mode in it and 1 month rounds. I think its a cool system. He should have made it both ways though... fails or even random times the attacker could loose his army instead.
  • Im enjoying the round on s2. I wish everyone would just sector war as its the round for it.