Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Farming

edited February 2013 in General
So if a super mutant explosion happens and u lose all gour defence and then people thriple tap u is that farming

Comments

• Land d = free land, blame bcart
  • Wonder what the later part of the game looks like
  • Ppl have to recreate or it will look silly come end round... I guess this is to promote war and recreation?
  • It will promote multis nobody else is going to recreate.
  • I feel bad for those who loose their military but that's the way this round was apparently designed. If we keep to the normal 3 hit rules then everyone might aswell just anti-turtle with 0 defends anyway
  • In a perfect world, were there are no multis. The round would have basically came down to a last man standing. Because once you do get hit with that explosion you are pretty much a goner. Which of course would have been a cool round, with not many people making it towards the end. But I'm not sure it was the best of ideas with the current state of multis.
  • So if a super mutant explosion happens and u lose all gour defence and then people thriple tap u is that farming
    That would make more than 20farmers already in s1
  • Sorry this round in unplayable... maybe next round.
  • The round is just fine. Stop whining, NW-whore.
    You actually make a valid point there. Nw whore would be the way to go. All it takes is a fair hit on a cry baby noob who thinks hes great and next thing the fags start failing on you. whoever finishes #1 this round will either be very lucky or will have jammed his throat with more e peen than i could care to imagine. Most probably the latter.
  • This round is hilarious, I am personally enjoying it :-)

Ill be dead soon I figure but its the most amusing shit, crossin your fingers hoping for a Mutant explosion haha
  • U wont be dead before me.. Ahaha
  • I just dont take this fucked up game that serious... :-(( :-(( :-((
    You actually make a valid point there. Nw whore would be the way to go. All it takes is a fair hit on a cry baby noob who thinks hes great and next thing the fags start failing on you. whoever finishes #1 this round will either be very lucky or will have jammed his throat with more e peen than i could care to imagine. Most probably the latter.
  • artmus where are u in game???
  • U expect me to tell u in PF?
  • edited February 2013
    Ya, message him in game, and he will tell you.
  • edited February 2013
    Eww, thats scary

No offense jest, but let me hide :D
  • lol you know you can send measages here right?
  • or just get on aim once a round lol

U scared mr bot going to get u pussy
    U scared mr bot going to get u pussy
    Hahaha, suckers
    lol you know you can send measages here right?
    Sure