Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Round?

2»

Comments

• I will pay kesha 1 euro to keep it online
  • I will pay kesha 1 euro to keep it online
    another of those that are "too cool" to play sk, yet stick around on the forums for some weird reason?
  • yawn, you are boring
  • edited January 2013
    thought so

if you aint playing dont make us have to read your boring unfunny spam in every thread
  • like you do?
  • Orange you are one of the most pathetic things to ever grace this game, You do nothing ingame and your forum trolling is really shit. Do us all a favour and die.
  • Orange, you have to be stern and serious around people like Lynog

• Im just here to annoy lynog. It seems to be working.
  • its defo not. i really couldnt care less whether you live or die.
  • But you'd prefer if he died.
  • Either or, I just think hes a useless piece of shit. Thats about all i can say about him.
  • You are saying an awfull lot about me for someone who doesnt care
  • nobody will be using keshas bot so multi guy unless you have another bot buddy you wont be using his one, I asked him to take it down so hopefully he will.

Proof lynog was behind the bots right here
  • So much proof everywhere against everyone.
  • nobody will be using keshas bot so multi guy unless you have another bot buddy you wont be using his one, I asked him to take it down so hopefully he will.

Puppy is mrbot/multi/orange.
  • sheeps are cute...

• edited January 2013
    If you didn't know Lynog ran the bots you are below retard.

• edited January 2013
    How much will Lynog pay to take it back down or will it just come down if Kesha doesn't receive payment? Also now that it is totally obvious that he was the rank 1 cheater does this mean BCart will give him mod powers? :-|
  • I see dank has relapsed after a few weeks off
  • Qwj still here carressing his balls till the plug is pulled.