Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PROTEST & QUIT PETITION TO BCART

2»

Comments

• try changing the ip of your phone+incognito?
  • edited January 2013
    I don't believe they are changing their phone ip hundreds of times and as stated it does not change. Sometimes they have no IPvSK at all. Explain this if it is not server side.

You see what I am showing you yet?
  • Dank, if you sign up a kd, but dont click on to proceed to kingdom, no ip is beeing shown. Someone used this last rounds round to make 100s of inactive food
  • edited January 2013
    Dank, if you sign up a kd, but dont click on to proceed to kingdom, no ip is beeing shown. Someone used this last rounds round to make 100s of inactive food
    Exactly. I used the same method to mass-produce kingdoms so I can hijack sectors in HoneyBadgers and eventually disband the alliance.

Oh yeah, and I probably shouldn't say this, but a method to Ghost your kingdom still exists.
  • edited January 2013
    Something changed you couldn't do that in the past. If you guys want BCart to fix this you need to put the crap in this thread so he doesn't have to guess at what is broken.
  • Lol. There have been breakdowns, lists, and probably full fucking presentations that have been directed to BCart in the past. His inbox is probably already over 9000 and he addresses the first 3 each new reset and then takes his(your) money and spends more time getting wacked off by the masseuse.
  • edited January 2013
    The ghosting he would fix because that trumps bots. He just doesn't seem to care about stopping anything else. You fuck with the bots you're fucking with his money (insert Christopher Walken voice as narrator).
  • hundreds of proxies is your answer Dank. Its not hard for someone who knows how to code
  • I myself was wondering this, boggles my mind but i know jack shit about computers