Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Found dank.. Rofl

edited December 2012 in General
Dankandmeth Forest and Wilderness 2,581 429,394 1,053

Lol sry dank i like ya mate but this was funny prolly lynogs. hehehe.

Comments

• Of course it is Lynog and yes it is on the bot.
  • L et's be honest... Meth and FW makes no sense at all. I remade and picked FW for the first time ever and I swear to god, waiting 4 days and 13 hrs for my wls to return is about the most bullshit thing I have ever experienced on SK. If I wanted to just explore, Id have played GoC ffs. Or S2. And add to that a war I was trying to be active in and I have as many wins 5 days outta newbie as I had in 24 on my misty (with warp gate dropped outta newbie ofc) and I had 2 fucking failed hits with my misty. FW can't be for serious players imho ofc... It's for those login once a day types... Ofc I could just be damn spoiled with grabs on my misty cause I had rwc maxed by the time warp gate dropped so I averaged 7 hr returns... Not 7 day returns :( but my point is a meth head couldn't play fw cause there ain't shit to do but once a month when you make your grabs... Ffs I get laid more than I make grabs and I've been married 16 yrs so you know that frequency has dropped a shit ton... Argh!! FW I hate you...

That is all... Carry on with finding dank...
  • I guess my net was acting screwd up sry. =(