Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do BOTS play SK?

edited December 2012 in General
What is BOT?

Comments

• Internet bots, also known as web robots, WWW robots or simply bots, are software applications that run automated tasks over the Internet. Typically, bots perform tasks that are both simple and structurally repetitive, at a much higher rate than would be possible for a human alone. The largest use of bots is in web spidering, in which an automated script fetches, analyzes and files information from web servers. Bots may also be implemented where a response speed faster than that of humans is required (e.g., video gaming bots and auction-site robots) or less commonly in situations where the emulation of human activity is required, for example chat bots.
  • crash: there is a bot script where you can tell hundreds of accounts what to do and they will a do it within seconds. it's an easy way to multi. there are currently Pepole controlling around 80 "bot" kingdom all matching ips and killing around 3-5 aactive legit players a day.
  • I will report this activity to bcart immediately.
  • Problem solved.
  • Yay, BCart is the best, most active admin around. Love the guy. You haters just complain about everything. He'll have this shit fixed in 24 hours.
  • Bahahaha.

your trolling us now right crash?

this has been going on for like ten rounds... it's the reason the universe went from 4-6 full galaxies to 1& 1/2.
    this is why there needs to be an active in-game mod.
  • Jester, you are the only one being trolled ;)
  • Crash is the only mod and uses the bot so don't hold your breath.
  • Crash is the only mod and uses the bot so don't hold your breath.
    Holy shit... Quoted for truth.
  • Crash is the only mod*.
  • Crash is the only bot*.
  • If that's the case.. Don't bot me Jeff?
  • Having Jeff as a mod is the ultimate lol-worthy irony.
  • Merry Christmas!
  • stop misspelling my name I'm not doing anything wrong