Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Answer to the bots......!!! To all (ALs) but christmas

2»

Comments

• Its pretty sad when you pieces of garbage make me look like a good builder.
    Just know what you're talking about before you throw out names. Just because a black football player drives drunk and kills a teammate, does that mean that all black football players drive drunk? No. Focus on those who DO cheat if you want, but don't rope in the fair players with the unfair players.
    Leave Christmas if you don't want to be roped in, staying there just means you are either part of it, or don't care to maintain fairplay. Can't blame any one for not caring any more, but you guys need to stop acting like you're somehow better because you literally don't need to worry about bots.

I woke up to a bunch of bot news this morning and it didn't phase me, it's a nice change ;)
    like a boss
  • Bots got me yesterday... Shit happens I guess
  • Oh sorry... I forgot,

Rage, rage, rage... Bitch, bitch, bitch.... Blame, blame, blame.... Quit, quit, quit...
  • All I wanted to do is multi rape Pie for absolutely no reason on Christmas Eve and the bots took that away too. This game is shit.
  • I know!

But I have to say, they were probably 1000 x's more effecient than you would have been.
  • Its pretty sad when you pieces of garbage make me look like a good builder.
    Just know what you're talking about before you throw out names. Just because a black football player drives drunk and kills a teammate, does that mean that all black football players drive drunk? No. Focus on those who DO cheat if you want, but don't rope in the fair players with the unfair players.
    Leave Christmas if you don't want to be roped in, staying there just means you are either part of it, or don't care to maintain fairplay. Can't blame any one for not caring any more, but you guys need to stop acting like you're somehow better because you literally don't need to worry about bots.

I woke up to a bunch of bot news this morning and it didn't phase me, it's a nice change ;)
    I never once tried to act like I was "better" than anybody. I simply defended my friend whom I've known for years would never cheat. If someone is going to say something that is untrue, I'm going to call them out on it.
  • ^Not entirely meant for you, just that many of the people in Christmas are taking that position :-p
  • You know this game is a lot like monolopoly to an extent. You play and play with your friends and always get fucked by the banker in some way, and it always seems the banker has way more money at any point in the game and can get whatever they want...

So i say this fuck you mr banker, just because you have the power to do something doesn't mean that you should. Morally speaking it speaks a lot of a person the lengths they will go to to win a stupid game that has no bearing on life...if this game gave you like 50$ or something for winning but god, whoever you are botmaster you are a dick and suck at life.
  • Just know what you're talking about before you throw out names. Just because a black football player drives drunk and kills a teammate, does that mean that all black football players drive drunk? No. Focus on those who DO cheat if you want, but don't rope in the fair players with the unfair players.
    Look if octopus wanted spider man out of the plan capturing mary jane and aunt may is a good idea why? Because spiderman is hard to stop BUT. the other suffer maybe he'll stop fight crime so hard.

• Bots bots bots, SK going to die if admin didnt care about this