Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Complacent attitude...

edited December 2012 in General
I've heard this line of bullshit over and over concerning the bots..,

" Dont mess with the bots and they won't mess with you"

Are you ppl srs?

1. If that was the case why were they created!? To fck with ppl and remove threats for there friends.
2. How can anyone play srsly while the competition is being bot raped and bots are participating in wars? I mean its not like you can claim a top rank archive or that you won a war with them present.

So considering my two points... Why would anyone play SK if they weren't willing to address bots? All fair competition is moot with them present.

Comments

• I agree. It's pathetic. This is my last ever round. My 3rd time I have returned but not again.
    I am going back to travian. A real proper game with no cheater and good alliances, it just costs a lot lol
  • I agree. It's pathetic. This is my last ever round. My 3rd time I have returned but not again.
    I am going back to travian. A real proper game with no cheater and good alliances, it just costs a lot lol
    Yaaaaaaay
  • John stfu, u are a cheater, always have been always will be, you protect them all the time then come in here and complain when some1 cheats better then you.
  • Trollololol ..

• Yeah it was kinda fun at first coming back but I'm checking out after this round too. Bots and people using them to their advantage killed it

• " Dont mess with the bots and they won't mess with you"
    Seems to be working for [Christmas] lol

Bots started raping Inferno and Justice KDs before we posted them as dedicated KTs... Christmas will be left with no competition anyhow...

Odd how most kingdoms who have been targeted have never once touched the bots until the bots tried raping them.

Also odd how no one in Christmas has been touched. Shows who really owns the bots.
  • yeah blackhole the multies and watch yourself get out of funds for nano's/solars
  • edited December 2012
    HG is the same one that a few rounds back that was saying give Kesha and bots immunity attacking makes them mad. Is it now a conspiracy theory to mention it?
  • We really needed another bot topic!
  • FCKin shit Dank not bad... One valid statement out of 3 posts.(See crashes thread)

But the above is false... Never gave bots immunity when I had a say in it.Would think me being one of the dozen or so ppl consistently bot raped and/or kted before week 2 you would have stopped beating that horse...fckers dead,let it be.
  • HG created sk.

HG giveth and HG taketh away.
  • HG created sk.

Fcks sake Jeff... Just tell em I'm Bcart and I troll why don't you.

Sneak peak..

Round 55 "Era of Bots"

• Everyone gets 50 kds botted via moo.
    • Once bot is killed it cannot be recreated.

Also I'm giving FW +500000 platinum per SM, And Dws get goons free of cost. Might boost mystics too but not sure tbh...
  • HG created sk.

Fcks sake Jeff... Just tell em I'm Bcart and I troll why don't you.

Sneak peak..

Round 55 "Era of Bots"

• Everyone gets 50 kds botted via moo.
    • Once bot is killed it cannot be recreated.

Also I'm giving FW +500000 platinum per SM, And Dws get goons free of cost. Might boost mystics too but not sure tbh...
    Mountainous is also being nerfed back down to +10% income, and Volcanic Inferno is having its -% population adjusted to -45%.
  • DW will also be -90% pop...

and mt will be -99% costs on tfs