Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ATTN: Sunstorms AL

edited December 2012 in General
Heard you are bitching about one of your kingdoms having his power suicided before being rolled. I dont know who you are or id have PMd you this, but... Are you new to SK?

Comments

• edited December 2012
    Don't bother talking to Zeality he is a dipshit. Just look at his comment. If you need a reason to kill him just say he is a deuche. Viva killed him for same thing last round. Habitual deuchery.
  • zeal is a deuche end of story

/threadclosed
  • Whats a deuche?

Viva killed me for bumfucking his breakers without lube. In hindsight, using lube might have allowed me to live.
  • Heard you are bitching about one of your kingdoms having his power suicided before being rolled. I dont know who you are or id have PMd you this, but... Are you new to SK?
    Well subsiding power is perceived as aggressive with a grab after

These would normally be retalled by most alliances

• And no zeal , I killed you as your kingdom was poorly build. It crumbled with ease
  • Whatever helps you sleep at night you poor guy haha, I put little effort into that kingdom. It was one of a dozen that made you and your band of fairies shit your pants and group together + bots.

Viva you probably arent aware of how often this happens because nobody would ever need to suicide you powerless to break. Ive done it a couple times and ive seen it done dozens of times without alliance retaliation :p
  • Yay. The drama is back
  • Whatever helps you sleep at night you poor guy haha, I put little effort into that kingdom. It was one of a dozen that made you and your band of fairies shit your pants and group together + bots.

Viva you probably arent aware of how often this happens because nobody would ever need to suicide you powerless to break. Ive done it a couple times and ive seen it done dozens of times without alliance retaliation :p
    If I seen it happen I would probably issue a retal. As I find it aggressive.
    But I am not sun storm AL so it's got nothing to do with me

• Come on, it's the defending KDs fault for being low on power. Of course you suiprobe him if he's low on power, it's common sense!
  • Come on, it's the defending KDs fault for being low on power. Of course you suiprobe him if he's low on power, it's common sense!
    Depends how zeal phrases other don't be fooled or he will say it's ok to sabo

Give him an inch then he takes a mile

• Don't think there's anything wrong with making them powerless before grab. If anything, the defending kingdom can laugh at the fact that you couldn't tap them outright.
  • As long as I have remembered, anything other than robbing and SOXs/SOSN is considered aggressive, suiciding probes included. This was also punishable.

I don't know how the noob ALs these days run things though.
  • Hey! Lets make a text based game and let the players decide the rules
  • So if I SoK a kd and see he only has 1 power, you're saying it wouldn't be smart of me to suicide 2 probes and have to send 20% less? And in this day of calculators and such, where sending the least amount of military to preserve NW... I thought it would be a lot more common. Imho ofc
  • if you play low power its the risk you run, this early though if you run probably 30k power plus not manys willing to sacrifice 3k+ probes
  • That has always been something I had zero tolerance for as an AL or whatever.

If a kd suicides someone's power to make a hit they should be responded to in kind. War is often the end result. IMO an alliance is pretty weak if it just let that kind of stuff fly.
  • yea but i wasn't inferno who did it haha was a misunderstanding of which sector was whos