Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Create your own Era

edited December 2012 in General
Let's say for one round you can choose what the round's era bonus will be. What do you think would be fun/exciting? Any real suggestions that won't break the game? And nothing that's already been done.

Comments

• Era of Infinite War, for the round you have war bonuses against everyone.
    Era of Bank Robbery, for the round there is no (10%) cap on how much you can rob from people.
  • edited December 2012
    Era bonus: An active and competent admin.
  • Era of Bank Robbery, for the round there is no (10%) cap on how much you can rob from people.

God damn I would love this, the round would be insane haha
  • Era of no FW and DW

• I'd go with

Era of increased attack gains
  • Era of Russian Roulette

You don't pick your target to hit, you are given a random one every time you get full WLs. The game will tell you how much is needed to send, but not the location. Could be your SL or your AL.
  • that would be a really amazing trolling round haha

• I'd go with

Era of increased attack gains
    SK had a variant of this about 2-3 years ago, was a lot of fun. Think it was +50% more war spoils or something.
  • Era bonus: An active and competent admin.
    winner!

I vote for this too

• Era of the Turtle.

All Defensive units defence points doubled, and all Offence units defend with 1 defence point each.
  • Era of Fear = the Old RDB bug lol.
  • Era of Nerds.

All scientists will give 2x research.
  • Nice mine was very close to the current one.
  • Era of Nerds.

All scientists will give 2x research.
    This would have been better than the current one.
  • era of random PT

once a week your PT changes randomly
  • Era of puppy

Exploring costs reduced by 10%
    Attacking losses increased by 50%
  • All these suggestions would have been better than the current era "bonus"
  • era of random PT

once a week your PT changes randomly
    would be cool but i dont think this change is a simple variable change like current bonuses
  • edited December 2012
    Era of Russian Roulette

You don't pick your target to hit, you are given a random one every time you get full WLs. The game will tell you how much is needed to send, but not the location. Could be your SL or your AL.
    Sounds brilliant.

If you cant break you get to shuffle to one that you can? but still dont know who it is.

Lyndog you have been wanting that bonus for years mate :-)) i reckon the front of your underpants would be soggy if he ever actually did it.
  • Era of Russian Roulette

Sounds brilliant.

If you cant break you get to shuffle to one that you can? but still dont know who it is.

Lyndog you have been wanting that bonus for years mate :-)) i reckon the front of your underpants would be soggy if he ever actually did it.
    Pmsl, could prob sell them after to viva, he has a bit of a crush on lynog, heard he booked a hotel room for them in liverpool but lynog rejected him.