Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WarMoar

edited December 2012 in General
Borrowing the name for next round, will be as name implies. Testing the water to see who is interested.

Comments

• Commitment to anything will be a sure fire way to get Danks pos multis ready. Could be fun though
  • edited December 2012
    He won't know where I am. I'll just get one of "his FC buddies" to tell him I'm somewhere else. There's no IP logged for me. If I have to I'll make an accounts with FM privs and post that way using my VPN. I doubt it will come down to that. Has it really been that bad this round?

Dank [and I] have been way too lazy to keep up with too many multis. lovsan has had an army of them for years now.

Anyway, I'm letting it be known that I will be ALing. I assume Dank will manipulate the first noob with 5 sectors in an alliance to side with him, so if you want to feed off of some scrubs, send me a message. (no offense Danky poo)
  • Everyone just put "HG" in there sig week 1 and Dank will spaz, get confused and go inactive.

• edited December 2012
    and by week two the real HG will be 300 land or dead. That's how he'll find the real one.

;D
  • and by week two the real HG will be 300 land or dead. That's how he'll find the real one.

;D
    I'm leaning towards dead.
  • Yeah, thanks for using my alliance name.
  • Oh, I meant I hope kes/neal don't mind. When you were in charge of it it was bad. :D
  • but if it IS an issue with them I'll go with MoarWar
  • edited December 2012
    Chopin has his head up his ass only thing joining him is farmland. You haven't been around you don't know a damn thing what I have been doing. The FC are gone pal and you are next. Killing the brand you aint gonna ask nobody shit. Only people I affiliate are anti Scouse and there are only a few. They won't help ya neither good luck.

Join this moron and half the alliance and his entire sector will turn red. It happens every time. Ask anyone. This guy is a clown that I propped up. Fact check what I keep saying he don't do shit but turn red and share his accounts. HG is always talking about red FC accounts. That's this dude right here.
  • Everyone just put "HG" in there sig week 1 and Dank will spaz, get confused and go inactive.

Make it so.
  • lol, that was one round that I quit after two days. I thought it was pretty funny ^_^

• Warmoar? You dirty name stealer!
  • After the great succes of noobtube, puppy wil AL again. Message him ingame for politics
  • No Sejuani allowed, sorry.
  • edited December 2012
    Guarantee everything Jay is involved with turns red. It's like sending a trojan horse to the enemy. He will also go inactive immediately following it. I would tell you stories bout how Jay ever did anything but that never happened. It is always a shared disabled and matching account. Love that HG and Lynog support him this is going to be funny.
  • When I played with Jayr he was kindof a mirror image of me haha, I was still new to the game then though. Saw him two or three rds ago and he did alright for himself i hear, i didnt stay active.
  • What ever happened to originality and creativity?
  • edited December 2012
    When I played with Jayr he was kindof a mirror image of me haha, I was still new to the game then though. Saw him two or three rds ago and he did alright for himself i hear, i didnt stay active.
    So you are saying you create dozens of multis every round you play and consolidate them into one account that Lynog crushes like a grape? I love how the second he joins the other side we just forget about what Jay is actually known for... red accounts. He's always been a liability for me to have around I would never even joke about grouping with him. You guys are in for a real treat.