Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sector 1:20

Comments

• Loyal to the opposite.
  • edited December 2012
    atheist me and dank turn up to arranged scuffles
    still waiting on your picture proof
    Isnt it funny how BOTH* guys just happened to be "working" in liverpool within 2-3 days of saying they want a fight?

and neither could post a simple pic? in 2012

two thousand and twelve and neither could post a pic!!

*they probably arent 2 different people
  • eh i'll say they are 2 different people skydragon wouldn't of asked people to multi for him he would of just made 100 kingdoms and killed everyone
  • edited December 2012
    eh i'll say they are 2 different people skydragon wouldn't of asked people to multi for him he would of just made 100 kingdoms and killed everyone
    Would take more then a 100. 500 multis took out 90% of the top players but the HoF whores went into a multi eating rage. When 500 or so were present like 30 ppl were being multied every few days, recreating with DWs going all goons and coming outta noob quad tapping multis lol, and repeat. Kills was def not even, multis killed like 300 kds(The same 100 ppl were being raped) and players killed like 600+ multis. They did piss the ppl they were looking to off tho.

• Lol not good that. Must have been lynog
  • Lol not good that. Must have been lynog
    Yes.
  • edited December 2012
    Lol not good that. Must have been lynog
    Yes.
    Nope.. Kesha,Westas,Miltu. Lynog got raped by westas that round if I remember correctly.

Still curious as to why viva had Jones and Lynog in his sector message as they were getting not raped this round like he wanted to defend them, And now he's anti scouse lol. Viva reminds me of Westas, West would multi me then pm me all "There lynogs bots you should kill him" like I didn't speak to Kesha -_-
  • edited December 2012
    JonesL is Scouse isnt he and he recently brainwashed Sci into moving there? Always knew Sci would, always one step ahead of his nefarious plot.

Lynog got caught with 500 bots that round goober.
  • I used to think lynog was ok before he started threatening me
    Jones is ok
  • JonesL is Scouse isnt he and he recently brainwashed Sci into moving there? Always knew Sci would, always one step ahead of his nefarious plot.

I agree

Msg me in game mate. I am in 1.9 now . Forgot where u are
  • JonesL is Scouse isnt he and he recently brainwashed Sci into moving there? Always knew Sci would, always one step ahead of his nefarious plot.

Haha haha! You believe the silliest shit bro.... Sci is on vacation.

And wrong again... The Pitbulls round Crash and Fepo logged into the bots, Lynog found out and disbanded them all before they could be used in war(He also admitted it,Never known Lynog to lie about anything he does in SK). There were about 60. Wasn't even the same round Dank... Either u don't pay attention or u smoked yourself retarded.

• Sucker born every minute. Thanks for ratting on him detective.
  • it was the round Danks boys were raping tonnes of innocent people out of newbie with his piss poor multies and then crying because his alliance got stomped on for it even though he was in here boasting about it. He remembers what he wants to remember and lies about the rest, He doesn't fool anyone besides himself.

These forums have hit a huge lowpoint this round. We have a team consisting of a middle aged muslim who thinks everyone in here trembles at the thought of crossing him, Another guy who eats that much used toilet paper his brain has melted to nothing and a meth addicted conspiracy theorist. It does make for a good read on the odd occasion but it gets old really fast and probably makes more people leave/avoid the forums because of these idiots. Zzzzzzzz
  • I still have the screenshots that showed eddy logged into the bots (or someone who logged into eddy's account logged into the bots) from that pitbull round.
  • edited December 2012
    Never seen Lynog play without making at least an entire galaxy of food for his strategy. He's a real pro kids listen to him if you need a role model.

Haha haha! You believe the silliest shit bro.... Sci is on vacation.

And wrong again... The Pitbulls round Crash and Fepo logged into the bots, Lynog found out and disbanded them all before they could be used in war(He also admitted it,Never known Lynog to lie about anything he does in SK). There were about 60. Wasn't even the same round Dank... Either u don't pay attention or u smoked yourself retarded.

No I'm not. I moved to London for work for a couple months.
  • Lynog cheats he's the lowest of the low and is a cancer to sk
  • @ Mal, Boss timing :) Eddy says I'm delusional lol

@ Sci, Ahhhh misread your original post.

@ Lynog, Yea sometimes it's entertaining but the bold faced lies like no one remembers the truth is getting old.

@ Dank, Just stop posting unless you ask for a proof read if you wanna be taken srsly. Ill double check your posts for validity np :)
  • edited December 2012
    See you guys want to believe you are an authority but when this game resets Myans predicted your fall. Me, Viva, POS, Sky, Neg, Mal, and the space aliens will take over.
  • And back to crackhead posts.
  • You will be sacraficed.
  • Dank I feel maybe we shud pull john down early as he's a Jew
  • It's about the only time you could...week 1 lol
  • Yeah cuz you rarely last that long.
  • Oh burn! Tell me more?
  • edited December 2012
    You are arguably the worst player on the game.
  • You are arguably the worst player on the game.
    DF > Dank > HG > Neg
  • Oh burn! Tell me more?

We both no I could pull juggernaut down right now. It's a awful kingdom with awful nw for the time you had on it
    But your a Jew so I expect no more
  • edited December 2012
    HG hates Jesus.

As always proof.
  • I heard he used to suck Taliban cock before the went on the front line

He was known as the Jewish cream pie king