Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

London

edited November 2012 in General
I am now settled in London, been here for almost two weeks time.

If anyone is in London at some point send me a message and I'll respond with my UK phone number.

My flat is at Dolphin Square which is right downtown near Big Ben.

Cheers,
Sci

Comments

• Good luck, loads of gypsy thieves round there.
  • lynoge and Viva are going to be fighting down the street from you :)
  • Lol, liverpool and London are not close at all.... :P 'Down the street' as in about 220 miles :P
  • 3 hour drive if I remember right.
  • edited November 2012
    I am now settled in London, been here for almost two weeks time.

If anyone is in London at some point send me a message and I'll respond with my UK phone number.

My flat is at Dolphin Square which is right downtown near Big Ben.

Cheers,
    Sci
    Sci PM me your phone number, ill text you a hi. I live in London but a fair distance from you.

You live also a couple of streets from my old house in Pimlico, down Gloucester Street. Lived there for 3 years when I first came to the UK, a nice penthouse apartment we rented :)...well i say we, but i really mean Chinese company. But yeah Sci youve got some lovely areas around you. Cross over the river for Battersea park.

And I think its the C11 bus, might have changed, but it gets you to Sloane Square, lovely boutique shops around there, not all the bustle like Oxford Street. Also a lovely Chinese restaurant around Victoria station, about 20mins walk for you. Though theres another really nice restaurant about 10mins away, so even closer.
  • Yea PM me it too Sci, my hand is not fully healed yet but if it does i'll drive up and we can go for a few beers mate, im only by heathrow so not far for me.
  • HAHAHAHA. Sci i know what ye thinking there mate hahahaha. If ye head up north anytime mate then gimme a pm
  • Go away lynog, he wants to hang out with me and my boys over yours any day.
  • I wouldn't give my number to any of these crazy stalker brits.
  • I wouldn't give my number to any of these crazy stalker brits.
    Id have a sleepover with darkfort and his cannon befire giving my number to these guys.
  • 3 hour drive if I remember right.

lynog shud have paid for your fuel
  • edited November 2012
    Was going to Preston anyway at the time and was happy to change the route a little. Not sure how Lynog controls these morons around here but he does a good job because a lot of people believed him that he waited at home for me when he wasn't there. These jews are very good at manipulation and the sheep need to be cautious. You have the same old assholes backing him up as well when they're just as stupid as the rest who accept his version of events.

Like I said, if I just knew his full name, he'd be done for. 100% promise. I'd film it, take pics and invite everyone to watch as I kick the shit out of him.
  • Like I said, if I just knew his full name, he'd be done for. 100% promise. I'd film it, take pics and invite everyone to watch as he suffers the most painful death ever.
    killing innocent people is a muslim tradition aint it?
  • edited November 2012
    Not sure, but I'd wager that most nations on this planet kill innocents to some degree, muslim or not. Western nations are probably the most barbaric. Let's see, a quick google search based on one supposed "war" (I'd call it a slaughter):

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War
    Casualties of the conflict in Iraq since 2003 (beginning with the 2003 invasion of Iraq, and continuing with the ensuing occupation of Iraq, as well as the activities of the various armed groups operating in the country) have come in many forms, and the accuracy of the information available on different types of Iraq War casualties varies greatly.

The table below summarizes various estimates of the Iraqi casualty figures.
    Source Casualties Time period
    Iraq Family Health Survey 151,000 violent deaths March 2003 to June 2006
    Lancet survey 601,027 violent deaths out of 654,965 excess deaths March 2003 to June 2006
    Opinion Research Business survey 1,033,000 deaths as a result of the conflict March 2003 to August 2007
    Associated Press 110,600 deaths March 2003 to April 2009
    Iraq Body Count project 105,052–114,731 civilian deaths as a result of the conflict. Over 162,000 civilian and combatant deaths[1][2] March 2003 to January 2012
    WikiLeaks. Classified Iraq war logs[1][3][4][5] 109,032 deaths including 66,081 civilian deaths.[6][7] January 2004 to December 2009
    And the reasons for this war? The Bush administration took two planes and destroyed their own WTC buildings making it look like Arab terrorists did so. 3,000 Americans died while I'm sure many people got rich over those deaths in the Elitist ranks and continue to do so through the war machine. Good human beings are dying on both sides but everyones too stupid to see that we're all the same, being manipulated to fight and dying for no reason whatsoever.

AboveTopSecret.com - Deny ignorance.
  • Fucksakes has dank been passing the tinfoil around?
  • No Zeal, it's called freeing yourself from the shackles of oppression by opening your eyes and seeing this world as it really is.
  • Sorry Sci, didn't mean to stir up the wackos in your thread.
  • edited November 2012
    Every one knows governments manipulate the public, its public tax dollars that fund everything their doing. Contrary to popular belief, however, most governments do what they do for a specific reason. What some view as a stupid decision is often political maneuvering to push forward their agenda.

No need to be all conspiratorial about it :-p
  • edited November 2012

And the reasons for this war? The Bush administration took two planes and destroyed their own WTC buildings
    Yes, a conspiracy that large would be so easy to cover up. /lol

• Damn sheep. No wonder the world is fucked up.
  • Obviously. Why would anyone hate the US enough to fly a plane into their buildings?
  • Multiple reasons, but I just don't think Al-Qaeda had the resources and the intelligence to pull this off successfully. I believe the real story is either:

- The Bush Administration knew that Al-Qaeda was planning this, and also planned accordingly to make it easier for them to do so whilst making as much profit from this disaster as possible, or

- Done by Mossad in the interests of Israel to manipulate the Americans into fighting and dying in pointless wars to take out Israel's enemies in the Middle East.

Either way, everyone who has willingly participated in these wars since 2001 are fools, and those who have died are idiots. How pointless is your death when you fight and die in manufactured wars that have no real purpose except to keep the war machine running and the money flowing in.

Humanity, with all the wonder and beauty of this technological age, still have the mentality of cavemen and are still weak against basic human desires and emotions. As a race, we haven't progressed much at all.
  • Forrest Gump can go fuck himself.
    dont be a nignog.
  • Like I said, if I just knew his full name, he'd be done for. 100% promise. I'd film it, take pics and invite everyone to watch as he suffers the most painful death ever.
    killing innocent people is a muslim tradition aint it?

hahahah zing!

pos
    ^:)^
  • Ironic coming from the guy who would probably slaughter entire races wholesale :p
  • Glad to chose london > liverpool some fucking nasty cunts up there ha
    Lol, no comment.
  • edited November 2012
    AboveTopSecret.com - Deny ignorance.
    I love watching conspiracies get ripped to shreds there. Very entertaining website.

Flat earthers are just awesome.

http://theflatearthsociety.org/cms/

These dudes will actually debate people it's hilarious.
  • It's a work UK number, no qualms about tossing it to these chaps.
  • if ull be around manchester and will want some cheating tips let me know ill bring my book of multying and clicking to our date :)
    Oi! The fook ave u been!?