Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

warpgate/dx/cobras got what they wanted and fooled the UNI

edited November 2012 in General
Well well

Looks like the deathrow got what they wanted

I always new the would kill kingdoms and fool the uni

Aftershock /scars/lynog/tyris had a plan on how to derail and split the coalition and sadly it worked

They find 2 brothers with same iP and issue them as free land
(They are deleting so attack as you wish)

I don't have a problem with that

But they simply wanted to shift the focus and are now killing normal good abiding kingdoms in oldskool
I new this would happen
Slightly ashamed certain alliances got fooled by certain warpgate leadership

This round will be finished before you can kill us anyway

And our kill count will remain higher

Peace

Viva

Comments

• Actually Viva......

None of them found those 2 "Brothers" It was me, They hit me and I found the interaction.

I just had puppy post them for me since I wasn't at home and didn't have the time to play on the pfs on my cellphone

Good try though.
  • It's not exactly the worst thing to ever happen on SK. The one guy put himself into deletion mode.
  • Actually Viva......

None of them found those 2 "Brothers" It was me, They hit me and I found the interaction.

I just had puppy post them for me since I wasn't at home and didn't have the time to play on the pfs on my cellphone

Good try though.

Just to correct you. It was only me that hit you, my brother owed me a favour so he was supposed to take ure SOS but failed.
  • edited November 2012
    /
  • u clearly said "they hit me"

that implies both of them hit u
  • Adam > Viva
  • More lies pos

You no what there like

All I mean is warpgate wanted to kill us. The new this was there time
  • More lies pos

You no what there like

All I mean is warpgate wanted to kill us. The new this was there time
    Viva, You quite possibly post the dumbest things i've ever saw on the pf's.... I don't even think Dank can compete with your off the wall conspiracy theories.

• And now the true story

Noobtube kds found the interaction and posted him as KT...asked me and laughing cow to help I said ok because im not a retard like viva

viva then cries to me and posts me as KT

so ill let the alliances kill the 2 matching kingdoms and ill go through this handy OS hof list and kill their biggest war kingdoms.
  • edited November 2012
    You have declared war with the DeathRow alliance.

We want that cookie. =P~
  • You have declared war with the DeathRow alliance.

We want that cookie. =P~
    That doesn't surprise me.. You've been Viva's bitch all round. :)
  • 2 kingdoms who broke a player made rule deleted/are killing themselves because its the right thing to do. Good for them, 2 ALs are going mental for no reason and declared war to protect ip+interaction I suppose? kinda a reversal of roles going on
  • edited November 2012
    The guys are quitting and the uni is killing them easily. Shup up retards. Problem solved itself. War cuz Qwj is a dick and we didn't like him. He wants to war us we do it now.
  • Yay me I win!

• The guys are quitting and the uni is killing them easily. Shup up retards. Problem solved itself. War cuz Qwj is a dick and we din't like him. He wants to war us we do it now.
    then why declare war as well as viva?
  • WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WE WIN GUYS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • edited November 2012
    The guys are quitting and the uni is killing them easily. Shup up retards. Problem solved itself. War cuz Qwj is a dick and we din't like him. He wants to war us we do it now.
    then why declare war as well as viva?
    Qwj stated all over the place to me and Viva that he intended to war with us. He did this the second he formed up and now walks around like Foghorn Leghorn telling everyone what to do. We don't feel like listening to it any longer. All of this public forum crusade the whole shebang. It's played out. He wants to continue making war plans and trying to get people to hit OldSchool so he can KT some other crap. You know what, no. We stand by our allies. Two guys getting exposed on the same IPvSK doesn't condemn everybody people are acting retarded. Don't drink Qwj's foolaid anymore.
  • Saddest part, some people out there other than Dank actually believe the vomit that spews from his mouth.
  • edited November 2012
    All this whining is from people dead or dying. Excuse me but the corpses are in the way at this point. The people chained to the walls when you entered our alliance was cute, then they died. Dead bodies everywhere. That's all we care bout these days. Just stacking em up. We crazy yo we are murderers.

Qwj, it puts the lotion on the skin.
  • Can anyone understand what the hell he just said?
  • Eat yo face off we hate your stupid alliance. It's full of pricks.
  • wait wait

before we continue

viva had a reputation?
  • edited November 2012
    wait wait

before we continue

viva had a reputation?
    Yea.... He wipes his ass and then eats the TP I hear. Then he vomits it back up in the form of conspiracy theories.

Still lolling @ the fact he thinks he's worth conspiring against...

And Worst poster,worst cheat,worst builder,worst leader,worst conspiracy theorist award goes to? (Of the round and possibly all time).I say Viva takes first place,But Bubbles is on his ass for a strong second!

• It's not even about whether you like Q, Ty, or anyone else on the side of WG/SA/Rho/DR, it's about doing what's right. Anyone that teams up with OS loses all credibility, respect and integrity for all future rounds. I have to make special mention of how disappointed I am in Dank as well because he was the one guy I could count on in taking a stand against cheaters..

I Hanes never cheated the 2 iP sharers are deleting. I have said u can kill anti turtles
    I have helped kill multis and bots
    The only cheaters are death row
  • 2 kingdoms who broke a player made rule deleted/are killing themselves because its the right thing to do. Good for them, 2 ALs are going mental for no reason and declared war to protect ip+interaction I suppose? kinda a reversal of roles going on

That's where you wrong

Aftershock took this opportunity to kill my kingdoms starting with chess 1.9
  • edited November 2012
    Dank, your own alliance want me to post you mate, you are the joke of sk its hilarious some of the messages im getting hahahah

ill post the conversation i had with you when i get home

After your demands of "all 2ndc kds delete or we continue war" i simply reformed and said stop killing pie for no reason, and if you post any others for no reason ill post one of yours

and you absolutely folded and went back on all your demands and said OK hahah

as for the other half of this retard duo, dont even bother with your lies you idiot everyone is laughing at you, you posted me so i let the other als deal with the matching kingdoms while i return the favor on you

while you message me saying "just take your #1 we want no trouble plz dont kill them!!"

have some dignity you joke
  • The activity in your alliance is shocking and your getting help from noob tube. It's pathetic
  • edited November 2012
    yep, only got our KT down from 19,000+ land to 4k

whilst overnight i have gained 20,000 tanks

and its 2v1

nice work :-))
  • edited November 2012
    If they don't want to fight I'll disband and they can go back to doing nothing with Illy. Funny how I steal alliances from your buddies and hit you with them all the time. You guys are too cocky. Doesn't matter to me the round is almost over. They voted for war and to KT you. I am sure they will eat you nobody likes failed attacks. There is no other choice you wanted a war. You bitch more than a woman on the rag in every thread.
  • edited November 2012
    Stealing alliances all the time Bubbles?

Like when?

Plz tell me your counting this round!? Rofl! Two days as AL before the uni and his own alliance kicked in his door. And Viva calling a fight unfair!?!?!? The clown who 6v1? How's your own medicine taste Viva? Yummy?