Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lewstherin and Qwjvfiil's love nest

edited November 2012 in General
Please keep all of your flirting to this thread, thanks.

-Management

Comments

• zeal u not love me any more lol
  • viva, you defo wipe your ass then lick the paper. /thread
  • Qwj can Lews play Dota later?
  • I dont see why not, dont keep him up late though
  • lynog atleast we can afford toilet roll
    its a luxury to you thats why you eat it after you wipe, get your moneys worth. When you scruffy fuckers dont have it you just slide down the banister
    Nah dude, sorry, got work, cant. Though would love to play that or any other strategy games, civ perhaps?
    its a luxury to you thats why you eat it after you wipe, get your moneys worth. When you scruffy fuckers dont have it you just slide down the banister
    filthy scouse pig. go and lick ya mar out
    Nah dude, sorry, got work, cant. Though would love to play that or any other strategy games, civ perhaps?
    dont worry dank i take his place
    filthy scouse pig. go and lick ya mar out
    this guy must have dropped out of school, shortly after nursery

someone get him some crayons to keep him occupied
  • November 21, 22:51:24 Our brave kingdom Scarface (1:13) attacked LewsTherin (1:16) and conquered 2,233 planets.
    November 22, 11:28:21 Our brave kingdom Scarface (1:13) attacked LewsTherin (1:16) and conquered 2,017 planets.
    November 23, 04:37:58 Our brave kingdom Scarface (1:13) attacked LewsTherin (1:16) and conquered 2,412 planets.

Love you Lews :P
  • well done cunt
    Are you still an Eve addict?

Also, attacking Lews terribad KDs is nothing to brag about :P
    Are you still an Eve addict?

Also, attacking Lews terribad KDs is nothing to brag about :P
    Never was an eve addict. Plus I havent played since i started work.