Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The get Flazer and Ty laid support thread.

edited November 2012 in General
I believe this is the most detrimental issue plaguing SK currently. Being able to read sexual frustration in there posts pain me.

I'm asking for brainstorming on how we can implement a fix to this issue, All ideas will be considered.

*Donate to the hooker fund via pay pal, PM me for account info*

Discuss..

Comments

• Sounds like you need to get laid, I can see the sadness and sexual frustration in your post.
  • edited November 2012
    We could do an SK makeover on Tyrsis perhaps that will help. Think Flazer is gay he prolly screws some random guy everytime he goes in a public restroom.
  • Are they 18+ so its legal?
  • Can I be added too? I want to get laid :(

Help puppy, tyrsis and flazer!

kill 2 birds with 1 stone, puppy can lay tyrsis

I am not into white skaterboys :(

Well working within prostitution laws,the hooker fund is only limited by us... No reason why we can't get a SK orgy trust going.

• isnt one of those asian? will it be interracial?
  • Well, Tyrsis loves the Asian women, and since all Asian men look like women, it'll work out... probably.
  • I have an Asian fetish I assure you they don't all look like men.
    Reading comp.
    Reading comp.
    LOL my bad. I have no argument. :)

• Is Vicky still playing????
  • Is Mary still playing????
    fixed
  • edited November 2012
    I like to be a war general rather than an AL for a very specific reason. I don't have to deal with all the bs. If you've ever led an alliance it's overwhelming. It's like baby sitting dozens of children that complain about dumb ass crap constantly. Everything revolves around them, and they all want something different. You address one concern and you piss off three more people. It never ends. Somebody is always plotting to take their sector out and if one leaves two more will often follow. I do not envy any AL or desire to take their position. Tyrsis and Flazer seem to keep pretty upbeat most of the time. It was entertaining to see Tyrsis unravel but I understand it I hope he felt better afterwards.
  • Whoa! Hey now... Pie is Married, if anyone needs help getting laid its the married guy