Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stop stacking alliances.....

edited November 2012 in Game Talk
It time to spread the active plyrs around the universe. We know how smart the plot is but I am tired off the universe be the same size as 1 alliance.

Unlike the idiots who think ure good cause the meat shield of kds that allow u to grow while theyre being ktd. Im trying to get them to see the number of inactives ure filling our sectors with. to limit probe attempts, warleaders, and voices against u. And the number of competitive kd builders u have to remove before u establish unbreakable defense.

I say u suck at the game and aren't nearly as good at building as u r at buyin premis and using proxys. Would it kill you to land in a sector and stick to it? YES. Because how else can u be so focused on exploring to building without defending it? I know itll slow down your kd growths to ACTUALLY build military and barracks in the first week of the round. But if ur strat is good for kd without a silver spoon alliance prove it and separate your big sectors nxt round.

Comments

• Wat. The most "stacked" sector according to you people was 1:11 and they didn't have any big kingdoms aside from the guy who PKd himself and maybe campco.

Are you asking for people not to join premi's? There will still be as many strong builders making kingdoms and luck will probably group a few of them together as it always does.
  • Stop being shit and you might get in the good alliances
  • Stop calling big alliances stacked. Learn what stacking actually is, then you can come in here and complain about op or powerhouse alliances, but like I've said in like 5 threads before this, I've yet to see anyone actually stack an alliance in years.
  • edited November 2012
    This...
    Stop calling big alliances stacked. Learn what stacking actually is, then you can come in here and complain about op or powerhouse alliances, but like I've said in like 5 threads before this, I've yet to see anyone actually stack an alliance in years.

And tbh issue starts and ends with Bcart, He could populate diffirently and the true definition stacking would be nearly impossible.. Nowadays people simply sign up at similar times and considering most premi groups sign up first, it's odds and probabilities is all... Adam is right, sign up early and in 2-4 man groups and you will land in G1 and likely in a top 20 sector lol

For people saying "Why do the the top 5 sectors gotta form an alliance tho!?!?" Hmmm... "Universal domination is imminent my friend"?

Just saying, were not playing pretty pretty kingdoms here....
  • Weeeeeell you know where we should go......

And besides 1:11 seriously wasnt even planned, hell even i was there and you think im a good player? lol
  • Midround alliances are always "stacked" because they toughed it out with shit sectors and are bored carrying the weight. Derp.
  • The playerbase is too small. Most games outcomes with current conditions favor the current outcome (large alliance vs. uni).
  • edited November 2012
    Wat. The most "stacked" sector according to you people was 1:11 and they didn't have any big kingdoms aside from the guy who PKd himself and maybe campco.

Are you asking for people not to join premi's? There will still be as many strong builders making kingdoms and luck will probably group a few of them together as it always does.
    The issue signing up multiple premis until u can fill a few sectors wit your boys. then giving accounts away to people who also say cant beat them join them. you leave other sectors with mostly inactives and bots

Stop being shit and you might get in the good alliances

Like i said cant beat em. So people join for the chance to score. im no sell out i support equal sk politics.
    I don't think being shit has anything to do with it. Just sign up as the big boys are signing up and you'll have a higher chance of being in one of their sectors.
    If u dont half your sector will be inactive and 1 or 2 bots to keep tabs and farm. My point is stop cheating stacking and boting all at the same time simultaneously. We who dont should be in complete unified protest.

• Wat. The most "stacked" sector according to you people was 1:11 and they didn't have any big kingdoms aside from the guy who PKd himself and maybe campco.

The issue signing up multiple premis until u can fill a few sectors wit your boys. then giving accounts away to people who also say cant beat them join them. you leave other sectors with mostly inactives and bots

Each group randomly joined and happened to land in the same sector. We didnt even coordinate with each other to try signing up at the same time or however it is you do it, there was a Cobras group and group that didnt mind and a group that wanted to make their own alliance. You all are happy to put blame on others when it was totally innocent in its beginnings, for the 100th time if anyone is to blame its BCart for his random distribution of sign up drops. Why dont you bring it to his attention and get him to fix the problem? oh wait you cant because HE DOESNT GIVE A SHIT!
  • lol there arent many people who multi/bot/stack, its just extremely noticeable when people do it since the game is so small.

I sign up with a premi usually and just play wherever we land. Formed WarpGate this round for the exact reason of a fair war vs others, it just got out of hand with bots.
  • i cant exactly remember why i remember this overflow guys name, must be one of the butthurt train victims of the past
  • zeal I think u just feel a bit sad because u got killed
  • its a miracle zeal lasted as long as he did...usually he suicide deletes before now
  • Viva you sad little man, I helped facilitate my sectors move to WarpGate in the hopes that we would war and die.
  • I always have a premi if you are active and need a group just hollar at round start.
  • zeal I think u just feel a bit sad because u got killed
    funny to see you take credit for what the bots accomplished and not you
  • if u had a clue about anything then u wud no zeAL was killed before they started attacking
    and all but 2 of our 20kills came from coalition wls

your a clown
  • if u had a clue about anything then u wud no zeAL was killed before they started attacking

your a clown
    no, he wasnt

I personally was multied before him, and spotted dog after me and others

your a clown
    no you are wrong, they havve been saboing a ton of people before those 2 kills you just wouldn't listen to anyone, ty was complaining about it a long time
  • well I never new that did I ?????

I was multied when u killed aswell

seems to just happen :-p
  • Haha no, you just conveniently ignored the PF posts of all the bot news. It had been going on for most of the war.
  • Not sad enough to wake up at 5am just to signup to a new round of a text based game with very few players...
  • i guess thats the kicker. ill stay up late but i aint getting up early.
  • Not sad enough to wake up at 5am just to signup to a new round of a text based game with very few players...
    you woke up at 5am to sign up? why not wait till whatever time you want the following day like us normals do?
  • geek springs to mind
  • Er, he said he won't be waking up at 5am and gave the impression he doesn't do so anyway.
    Yeah i think that one was lost on you, why does anyone have to wake up early to sign up?
  • I didn't want WarpGate stacked either and I was pretty against it but it was not my decision to do so. Regardless the uni clearly outdid us by having everyone gangbang as well as siding with bots and other cheaters.
  • edited November 2012
    Er, he said he won't be waking up at 5am and gave the impression he doesn't do so anyway.
    Yeah i think that one was lost on you, why does anyone have to wake up early to sign up?
    Lynog, I said I DONT. Also, I know you wake up at 5am JUST so you can get first hits out of noob.
  • He hires child laborers in China to do it for him. He's evil like that.
    Yeah or just fills the uni with inactives so that he won't miss out even if he does oversleep lol

(Note: Just reiterating Dank's point...not saying its true or anything. Its for others to judge)
  • Er, he said he won't be waking up at 5am and gave the impression he doesn't do so anyway.
    Lynog, I said I DONT. Also, I know you wake up at 5am JUST so you can get first hits out of noob.
    everyone is here to hit out of noob for first hits except shit players. There is still no reason to wake up at 5am to sign up though